It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Of Silence Documentary / Please, You Must Watch This If An American!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Apocolypstick

It is just about too dark to be honest. It is hard to grapple with the thought that people would act like this. It is especially hard to believe or think about people with great power to be caught in these situations.

Hopefully your research pans out and you will share this with the rest of us.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
The pedophiliac abuse told about in the videos only highlights the sickening leisure time acts perpetrated by quite a number of the so-called great and good. People in positions of wealth, power, control, and public service. It would seem apart from aspects of their mindset, or their character and personalities, these people, through their socially-elevated priviledged positioning, become quite contemptuous and jaded of those they are able to command into obedience. The naive and defenceless become pawns and stimulants to their jaded hedonism.

I do not doubt that this is happening in every country in the world, and very few of the crimes are either uncovered, or even prosecuted...and the reason for this is because of the fragility of society, its cohesiveness and stability. Under no circumstances will society (as it stands right now) be allowed to fail. Prosecuting the people involved in this vast global web of pedophilia would bring society crashing down. All of this is just one of the many aspects of the wrong in the world. The so-called elite play their games and their minions suffer for their pleasure.

It's the same (and part of the) reasons why the banking elite were not prosecuted for their fraudulent mishandling of the world's finances...it would have brought society crashing down. That is never going to be allowed to happen. So instead of being prosecuted, for the sake of society, they were paid handsomely for their corruption, and we, the ordinary people were placed into debt for many years to come. It is the cost we pay for our society to continue in a semi orderly way.

Of course, as each day goes by, the people in many western countries are losing confidence in those we entrust with our governance, those we entrust with our policing and justice systems. We certainly have neither trust nor confidence in the banking system that runs entirely on a corrupt system. Yet, the only alternative to fix it all, is simply to tear down the society we have, to destroy all the systems that perpetuate it as it is, and to seek to restart anew. I think many of us already know this...this cannot be fixed piecemeal, bit by bit, it has to be dealt with all at the same time, or not at all. It would seem that politicians do not have the stomach to fix it, and perhaps that is because many of them are involved, or compromised into involvement with what needs fixing. Nothing short of simultaneous revolutions by the people around the world would suffice, but it is never going to happen.

Even we, those of us who want the fix, do not carry a strong enough resolve to act, because to do so would mean denying ourselves the little bit of comfort we have attained in our own lives. How many are willing to sacrifice their way of life, to see it end, in order to fix society? I can tell you now, very few! This is how large and widespread, and affecting upon society the problems are.The effects of the vast global corruption reach right into the heart of all our homes, and into the very spirit of our humane principals. Many of us care, but we lack the commitment to act on our principles, to come together and say in one voice..."enough is enough!"

We are all willing to give to charities, as long as it doesn't lessen our comfort, or take food from our table, or stops us from paying the bills. Just as much as you won't allow your lifestyle to be changed, the powers that be won't allow society to change from what it is now...the cost to humanity would almost be extinction. It really is that bad...be under no illusion.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by elysiumfire

Nice post.

You pretty much have pinned the psychology behind what is at work here. I believe another poster on this thread put it as "too dark" for most to take a look at. I feel that both of you have pretty much hit the nail on the head as to what is at work here. Not only from their side, but ours as well.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
These privileged people are only privileged because they are all in on the unmentionable perversions that each of them are involved in..... It is participation in perverted acts that can be exposed to those outside of these groups that would ruin them.....The more powerful the group the more horrific and disgusting the secret practices that binds them and the bigger the criminal charges when they fall from the grace of their peers..... More times than not those they might want to oust from their organization only need to be threatened with exposure to ensure that they will comply with the desires of the upper echelons of power.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Dance4Life

Great Post! we need more people talking about this, doing something.. I think it's funny that people will believe things like 'Micheal Jordan and Eaz-E are working for Satan to destroy Black America' or "Obama is a Reptile" but something like this is brushed under the rug..

No one is coming out anymore, because they won't be believed and this cover up proves it

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Photocopy of US District Judge Urbom's $1 million civil judgement against Larry King, to victim Paul Bonacci:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

WoW that is amazing.. good find

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I just watched this doc after someone said it was an interesting watch, and I've been researching names of the people in the video, and I'm finding crazy connections of the child sex slave to have ties all the way up to the president. Apparently, both George Bush Sr and Jr are involved, as well. No wonder these kids testimonies were covered up, and the death of Troy Boner is extremely suspicious, too. My mind is just spinning at all this information, and it's really disturbing.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Related news story from 1989...

img833.imageshack.us...

img23.imageshack.us...

Web searches of the names mentioned in the article bring some interesting stories, one for instance is Craig J. Spence, found dead a few months after the story broke.
edit on 10/2/2011 by ThaLoccster because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join