It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW 10-12-10 Starchild Skull Speech/Presentation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
This has been one of the most interesting cases in UFOlogy in my opinion. This is a long set of videos. For now parts 1-4 are available, and im literally refreshing my browser every minute waiting on parts 5-9 and I will post immediately. This speech took place October 12th, 2010 . Here you can find more information on the subject as welll --> www.starchildproject.com... If you dont know anything about the Starchild Skull, I strongly suggest watching this. With all the lights in the sky videos we've seen lately I thought this may be a nice change of pace.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

*I know this topic has been discussed before, but this presentation is brand new and maybe this information will give people better insight into this situation. The latest DNA results are also shared.
edit on 22/10/10 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22/10/10 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Thanks for posting Ziggy.
I follow Lloyd Pye's stuff pretty closely. Not because of the guy himself, in fact, I think he's a quack, but because of the "Starchild" skull. The skull just may be the closest thing to hard physical evidence of E.T. visitation if the DNA results remain so mysterious. Unfortunately however, this video contains no new DNA results, only the "shotgun" method findings that have been posted all over the place. This may be a new lecture, but there is no significant new information. If you haven't seen a presentation on the "Starchild" skull before, definitely check this out, if you have within the last several months, don't waste your time.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Q:1984A:1776

Well there are another five parts to the video we're missing. Unfortunately, i dont know if I'll be able to get it up until tommorow. This is an awesome case. I dont think any presentations have been shown here on ATS, so hopefully our members get a chance to check this out! thanks for swingin by!

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
reply to post by Q:1984A:1776

Well there are another five parts to the video we're missing. Unfortunately, i dont know if I'll be able to get it up until tommorow. This is an awesome case. I dont think any presentations have been shown here on ATS, so hopefully our members get a chance to check this out! thanks for swingin by!

Are you arrivingsomewhere from youtube? Just curious if you were actually the filmer and uploader of this, and if you had a chance to personally examine the skull at that presentation. Thanks for posting regardless. The next two parts, 5 and 6, have been posted:

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by tetsuo

No, unfortunately it wasnt me who uploaded this and no i wasnt there. This is one of the cases I wish i could see the evidence 1st hand. Thanks for posting those latest couple videos!!!

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Star for you. This is just amazing. I am only on part 3. But I just have to come in here and say this. Thanks for posting this.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MZYYY

Well i am glad you are enjoying this MZYYY. Its very interesting...We're still waiting for parts 7, 8, and 9. They should be uploaded any time

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Here is a couple vids for you that contribute to the topic at hand.

edit on 23-10-2010 by tsurfer2000h because: Forgot the last video

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
This is kind of hard to fathom. But he proved it right? That is a Skull from an Alien, that went through far different evolution than we have. This is just crazy to take in haha.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MZYYY

There are so many interesting points to this case. The main argument against the ET theory is some kind of deformity. But the deformity doesnt account for hair like fibers intertwined throughout the skull (one of the most interesting parts of the case IMO). Also, if it was a deformity, the skull wouldnt be symmetrical.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Thank you for posting those! i dont know if I've seen those videos yet.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

. He has some very interesting things he brings up about the skull and how it is different from a human skull.By that I mean the placement of the jaw muscles and the way the skull has a natural crease compared to others with defects such as progeria and hydrocephalus. My honest opinion is that he on to something and it may be something that will change our views on wether or not we have been visited in te past. If this does turn out to be a hybrid you have to ask yourself how many more could be out there that we do not know about? Now that's something to think about..

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Here is Mr. Pye on C2C with George Noory. A little long but very interesting. Enjoy..
Do not know the original air date sorry..

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Thanks TSurfer2000h!!!!!
I finally have a day off today and it looks like I know what i'll be doing. Im waiting untill the last part of the videos I posted are up and I will post a nice reply of what I think is going on here. Thanks for your contributions and anything else relating to the subject you'd like to add, fell free!!!

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I will see what else I can dig up for you. This starchild skull has been one of the more interesting things I have found. It is mind boggling knowing that what we may be seeing is the proof of visitation. There are far too many questions surrounding this skull that we have no answers to. Hopefully this is a step in the right direction as to why we are here on earth and are we maybe a hybrid ourselves. I just cannot wait to see where this takes us from this point. Anything is possible.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Apparently Mr Pye requested that this lecture be taken off youtube. I didn't get a chance to rip it, and missed the last 3 parts
Anybody archive it who can repost? Thanks. I had only watched up til the point where he finishes talking about the old news, and is about to go onto the new news.
edit on 27-10-2010 by tetsuo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Thanks for posting all of the video clips. This case is absolutely fascinating and compelling. I can't wait til they can complete the nuclear DNA results.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by tetsuo

Hey my friend. I'll do some searching and see if I can find the rest of the videos for you.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
You could contact the person that uploaded the videos and see if there is some way he could transfer them over to you.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The original filmer and poster of the video, Arrivingsomewhere, told me that Mr Pye respectfully requested she take the videos down since he was trying to fund raise for the final genomic recovery/testing and was going to sell a DVD of the presentation on his site. I agree that it is important that this project gets funding for objective investigation (so far, the HUGE organization I like to call false-rationalists [mainstream science] has pushed back very hard against Mr Pye's seemingly legitimate attempts at research without any objective reasoning, only hate). But I think he should also have ALL his research online for free. You can always blow something off because it costs money and takes effort from you to really check out, but if it's free online... There's no denying it.

Anyways. Somebody else posted the vids

I've got all the videos archived. Let me know if you see this thread and cannot watch the videos. A lot of good info in the last 3 videos, which many people didn't get to see.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join