It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tour Of Underground Facilities In Missouri.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Tour Of Underground Facilities In Missouri.

www.youtube.com

2 months ago

they don't even realize they are being set up for their own demise...let them fill their caves with themselves and all their supplies....our FATHER in Heaven will seal their fate at the entrance.....and he will save the rightous as he has promised long ago....I will be the one standing outside laughing at them and giving GOD all the glory on that day !!!! It is coming.....for I speaketh the truth
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
1 week ago

The elites have luxurious 20+ stories deep underground cities (which we call bases, but in fact are more luxurious than 7 stars hotels). The cities are able to produce oxygen & electricity and many different food types. The storage facilities are also filled up with all sorts of food. Their plan is to either nuke the awaken slaves (us) and reemerge years later to reconstruct and repopulate the world with new slaves; or unite us under one state, one army, one language, one electronic currency

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Why two threads on this?

One of several underground storage companies in the Kansas City area. No secret, no conspiracy, take a tour from the web site.

They even have a subtropolis marathon once a year.

Other thread

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Looks like an old salt mine re-purposed for other businesses. The Underground Space Research Center in Minnesota (been around since the early 70's) did a lot of the ground work for reusing some of these for everything from food storage to data centers. Really fascinating to get around in some of these to look around, if the private sector can do this makes you wonder what the military and government with it's black budget has been doing.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
sorry nothing nefarious with the underground storage complexes here in Missouri. I've been in the Carthage Springfield and Kansas City "caves" as they are called around here several times each. The reason they are located next to major highways and rail lines is because thats how they got both slabs of limestone and crushed limestone out of the quarries. And since the owners figured out they could make money by renting out space to companies for storage and renting space to food companies for cold storage and frozen storage. most food companies use their spaces in the caves as there local distribution centers.

the Temp in the caves stays around 50 degrees year round. and because the limestone acts as a natural insulator in the cold storage areas its fairly cheap to keep the temp in the 30's and in the frozen storage areas its fairly cost effective to keep the temp around 60 below zero.

And since each rental space has several loading docks a company can literally load and unload hundreds of trucks daily and trust me they load and unload that many trucks per day

each complex has several caves and each cave area has its own rail loading area to load rail cars.

anyone can tour the caves in person you just have to call the company that owns the complex to set it up. It's pretty cool actually the underground in Carthage is still an active Limestone quarry. they will even take you over to where they are currently mining the stone so you can see that operation as well.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
There are man made limestone caves out the wazzoo in Kansas City.

These folks are making money on it also meritex.com...
Right next to Meritex is the national archive www.archives.gov...
National archive in KC MO www.archives.gov...

The limestone breaks away at a vein, nicely at the ceiling making mining easier.
Some of the abandon mines/caves are being pumped in a futile effort to prevent failure.
The support columns will sink if the ground remains saturated.
Some mines are unmarked under highways, and are flooding with sinkholes beside the highway

Inland cave was a cold storage that had a major fire. It is highly unstable after the fire.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Common in Missouri. I used to work in one of these in Carthage, MO. The large limestone caverns are easy to dig into and stable, and they cut utility cost to almost nothing. I worked in a HUGE beer warehouse in the "Underground."

I have also been to the ones in KC, I think I remember that they were built after WWII and they did have some strategic purpose at the time, but now they are leased out to corporations.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by HAMMERAX

?????

... but in fact are more luxurious than 7 stars hotels...

A "7 stars" hotel?? Never heard of such a thing.

b]'Six' and 'seven star' hotels

Some members of the hospitality industry have claimed a six or seven-star rating for their operation. As no organization or formal body awards or recognizes any rating over five star deluxe, such claims are meaningless and predominantly used for advertising purposes. For some time the Burj Al Arab hotel in Dubai was said to be a 'seven star' property, but this was never the case.

en.wikipedia.org...(classification)

An underground salt mine, the "lap of luxury"? Looks like they use it to store merchandise and foodstuffs....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BTW, this same video footage (but, I think this version has been edited differently, with different soundtrack) was posted some time back....been about a year, I think......
edit on 22 October 2010 by weedwhacker because: Note

top topics

join