It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

huge underground food storage cave breaking news!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

huge underground food storage cave breaking news!!!

www.youtube.com

Trying to be cool, I am cool!!! I own 26 bad a-- lookin 18 wheelers plus10 more leased on to my own company, I am a decorated former marine, and soldier, and you sir will never get to go where I have been allowed. Notice the title of my vid food storage cave, but you still won't be allowed access. I just hauled a new advaced raptor experamental fighter jet. Yes sir I am cool! And it feels gr8!!! Peace and love to all tru messiah!
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
2 months ago

I am happy & relived that some one has actually had the courage to record

& upload a video of this importance, you are to be commended.

Thank you so much for showing the world were all there tax dollars are going,

because people you all have to wake up! They don't care anymore if some

info gets out, they are 90% complete. So please show your gratitude to a man

who has risked everything to show you what is taking place.

Thank you so much & may god bless you all

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
That looks like a salt mine. Not to say that a salt mine wasn't actually used for this purpose. I mean, after they are done with it, there is a pretty big hole left behind. A salt mine would be a great place to store stuff, actually.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by HAMMERAX

This is a very old video at least over a year old. When I first saw it I thought it was cool. There are several underground facilities that truckers deliver to for food storage in the USA. I had just never seen one which makes it an interesting video if you have not seen it.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I don't get it. What is the big deal?

Just because it's in a cave doesn't mean that it is some super-secret underground military bunker.

It may not be military at all.

Private companies (i.e., Iron Mountain document storage) have been using old caves for climate controlled storage venues for decades.

Again, what is the big deal?

link   
So he could just whip out his cell phone and start filming himself and his surroundings in this supposedly off limits top secret food storage cave, leave and upload it to Youtube with no problems? Nah.

link   
Not breaking news. And it's been posted before. Get ready for this to be relocated. Cool caves though.

AAC

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Man and it's dinner time im hungry RAAAAAAAAID!! hahaha

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by HAMMERAX

edit on 22-10-2010 by hillbilly4rent because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I call BS on this,I have drove truck myself,and thats no secret base!!
Here is a link for you to check out..
www.allbusiness.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Does he really think he is going to have a job after posting his face in a video showing some "secure underground facility"? And he even says his NAME!
I would think he is violating some kind of security oath......

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I didnt know that you could fit a fighter jet into a box trailer!!!I

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Yeah, that is NOT a military base - there is no way in HELL if it was "secret" at all that he would be allowed to walk around filming it. No way.

He's just some bored trucker trying to make his life look more interesting that it actually is. Which is unfortunate because if he had just been normal about it, he could have saved face. He should have just admitted it's a major frozen food distribution hub near Kansas City, and it's pretty sweet.

Why he's saying it's a secret government cave when in fact it's a private sector industrial hub is pretty sad.

The fact that he was allowed to video proves this point.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
There are any number of Limestone mines used for storage, throughout the Midwest. There are miles of man made caves under the Kansas City area. Even an underground paint ball area which my kids tell me is somewhat cool (temp wise also).

Just one of several businesses that have underground storage by the acre.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I will not wait on the elitist to help me with food and shelter from their secret undergound food storage facility because it will never happen. The truth of the matter is the elite from the get go will not help Americans they will help themselves and we on the surface will have to fend for ourselves. Some will buy gold some will buy silver most average Americans can not afford either. I myself am going to buy the Currency of the Future. It is what I call Future Foods called eFoods. I have to buy eFoods ahead while prices are still low because I believe like the CEO of Con Agra in the months ahead food prices at the wholesale and retail level are going to go up up up. So the question is do you wait for the broke government to help you or will you help your family and yourself? I will let you in on a little secret that a friend of mine told me about it is www.myfreefood.us... so do not say no one ever told you about the delicious affordable Currency of the Future, eFoods that have a shelf life from 15 to 20 years. Watch for special offers while they last. ^Y^
edit on 22-10-2010 by amari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by PatriotsPride

Still pretty impressive:

Freezer space temperatures range from between zero degrees Fahrenheit and -15 |degrees~ F. The freezer, cooler and dry areas are divided into rooms, with the largest encompassing a full eight acres and the smallest taking up less than one acre. The average room size is about six acres.

Rail service is provided by Santa Fe reciprocal switching which runs underground with a network spanning more than a mile. Up to 82 cars can be spotted on the track. Furthermore, 14 receiving and loading docks can facilitate 137 trucks at a time.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Where's the beef?

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
there a big hit for storage sites cheap when mineing is finishd their also storeing seeds in antartica of all world trees just incase something wipes out the top side, an he did say security wasnt very high !!!

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Why would anyone not connect dots, and use their heads? No doubt this is real, or a deliberate leak for identical real ones.

Jesse Ventura, made facts out of preparation for events, what he didn't bring up is that, Tesla HAARP type technology, and Telsa's research is what is creating these events, including the whole in the magnetic shield, becaue we're in the hands of this small nazi group that wants to depopulate, and they use their star wars on other the countries to keep in the line, and put chemtrails up with aluminum and barium to be super conductors, to get more bang for the bucks!

part 1, the rest are on youtube.

My oh my, but they seem to connect!

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
yeah definitely not a military base. if it was he would not have that camera out. actually the camera would have been taken from him at the gate. Security level WTH is he smoking? there is no security level at underground food storage complexes like he was at. unless he means the rent a cops that man the gates and do hourly patrols through the complex.

Sorry like i Said in your other thread OP there is nothing going on in the complexes that is nefarious. the video you posted in this thread is from a probably fairly new truck driver or he's never been down in the caves before. or he's just some dumb bored clown that wants his 15 minutes of youtube fame because he knows people like you don't know any better and will believe anything you see or hear on youtube!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join