It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Envelope adorned with Swastikas and filled with a suspicious white powder sent to Arizona Congressma

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

www.msnbc.msn.com...

www.myfoxphoenix.com...

Also, Raul is apparently under suspicion of voter fraud, but I can't find a reliable source for that, not to mention the midterm elections are and he's seeking his fifth term so that probably has something to do with it.
edit on 22-10-2010 by technical difficulties because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by technical difficulties

Swastikas....white powder.....the Nazis are back with monatomic gold...Oh...My....GODDD!!!!!

But seriously, when is this "envelope with powder" going to get old?

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Yeah so let's turn this around on the victim!!

Raul is co-chair of the Congressional Progressive Caucus and is a Hispanic-American who is known for his opposition to the 'Papers Please' law in Arizona, he has a pretty big target on his back. I'm not saying he's innocent because what politician is?? But he and everyone who works there were put at risk by some lunatic.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
The powder was non-toxic. That is good. As to who sent it perhaps it was hate groups on either side of tfhe fence. Either way you have a hate group trying to make one race look bad.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
This doesn't pass the smell test. Swastikas? Rather, wouldn't that be more likely to be sent to someone who is ANTI illegal immigration?
Disclaimer: I didn't like this guy before the Arizona kerfluffle. Quadruple that when he called for a boycott *on his own state*.

Y'All might look into Rep Grijalva's actions re the BP oil spill. It's not impressive.

top topics

join