It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

corperate symbology

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePunisher
(web page off the Mormon thread) just had a look, this part of it has some cooperate and religious symbolic on it www.helpingmormons.org...

No offense ThePunisher, but that site you gave a link for is probably even more crazy then the original link in this thread. For one thing it's a Mormon site that is questioning and/or condemning both the Jewish Religion and Christian Religion by implying that they've been tricked into using 'Occult Witchcraft' among other things.

Now, they may actually be correct in their assumption to some degree, but the Mormon Religion is definitely a few sandwiches short of a picnic itself. The fact that their founder was a known Mason, (and a bit of a Radical Nutcase in other areas), Joseph Smith, who began to try and establish it in the 1800's, should be a big hint to others that something is off just a tad. But don't take my word for it, look it up, it's an interesting read.

Anyway, I highly recommend that whenever you come across the Propaganda of One religion attacking another religion(s), read it as entertainment and nothing more, because it is Propaganda 99% of the time and maybe 100%. The original link dealing with Corp. Symbols is almost less on the scale of Mind-Controlling B.S. then most Radical Religious sites by far.

Now, before I catch a wave of flaming occultists, whatever sect it may be, let me say that although most of it is B.S., there is some truth to be found within all the Lies. However, the only way you're going to know the difference is to separate all the 'Fear Controlling Propaganda' and all that crap and then research objectively, all the different symbolism, uses, languages, purposes, cultures, history, etc. Otherwise all you'll ever hear is each individual Religious Order bashing the others with spook stories and Witches and Magick and Demons and so forth. Don't fall for that sh*t.

[edit on 3-7-2004 by mOjOm]

<< 1   >>

join