It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prisons training terrorists in NE Pennsylvania and across the country?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Very interesting radio broadcast. Former FBI agent says there are a lot going on in the open thats more than meets the eye... Take a listen and let me know what you think...Personally I was shocked!

radiolibertyarchives.gsradio.net:8080...

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Can you lay out the story a bit more? I live in NEPA and I know the FBI has been cracking down my whole county around here, I'm just wondering if this is anyway related and I don't want to download a file....

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jheated5

www.youtube.com...
There is a youtube link...It doesnt exactly cover the one in bradford county but they are all based on the same ideas...

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
He's right. The CIA brought them in, funded them, and is allowing them to do their evil on the hopes we might get access to energy in countries that hate us.

The CIA also wanted them here to stir up armed action by those terrorists on US soil so the CIA could end the 2nd Amendment for citizens. They want to remove US citizens right to own arms and this was their plan to get it done.

Prior to 9-11 the military was briefing our troops the #1 threat to America was 'armed militias'. They went on to say the Lehigh Valley of PA has the largest number of militias than anywhere's else on Earth.

It was the CIA/Congress's plan. They want those terrorists there and brought them in, funded them, and is allowing them to plot to kill us so the 2nd Amendment can be ended. That's actually goal #1.

The crime in Bradford County has gotten pretty bad in the last decade. The drugs is absolutely nutz. When I went to school there, there were no drugs at all. The Islamic mafia we know about there in Pennsylvania now explains alot. Your country hates you and is helping those terrorists....I wonder how much the CIA is pocketing in all of this??

new topics

top topics

join