It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Does Michael Salla Know?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
My friends of ATS,

Whilst searching the net, as you do, I stumbled upon a remark Michael Salla made, having " witnessed some physical evidence " from Alex Collier in which he presented, to provide support in his " Contactee " testimony.

I have analyzed Alex Collier's information, had phone interviews with him, and also interverviewed him over a four day period in September 2005. I have witnessed some physical evidence he has provided to support his testimony. I have also spoken with a direct witness verifying various aspects of Alex's contact experiences.

Dr Salla believes Mr Collier is credible, and also has credibilty and been interviewed by Paola Harris.

Obviously Mr Collier keeps this to himself, for whatever reasons....both sides of the arguement - he's full of it - its true etc. Having done a days worth of research to find what this " Physical Evidence " is, I have not been able to find it out. This could be I'm looking in the wrong places or, as some members have been saying all along, he really is " from another planet " in a sense of story telling and misleading.

Having said that, I'm not piticualary interested in debating whether or not Mr Collier or indeed Dr Salla are credible, there are plenty of other [ mighty fine ] threads debating this. Maybe, Mabye not has some interesting threads worth a look

What I would like to see here is members coming together and do what we do best, research, in a hope to see at the very least if something really exist's. Ovbiously its only natural for the thread to be derailed to debunking said person's, and some will say there is no evidence for whatever reason they are entitled to say however, if we keep to the question at hand we may very well come back with something interesting, and indeed various and vacinating theories along the way.

What you say my friends?

Be safe be well

Spiro

edit on 22-10-2010 by Spiro because: someone stole my dictionary

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
i think he has a crashed et spacecraft engine in his backyard... now the question is... do you know his address?

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
My friends,

Here Dr Salla speaks again of having pysical evidence...

I have witnessed some private physical evidence he has provided to support his testimony

Scource

Where is this physical evidence, it surely has to be leaked somewhere.....if true?

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
My friend,

Originally posted by galactictuan
i think he has a crashed et spacecraft engine in his backyard... now the question is... do you know his address?

Why do you think that? Have you read this somewhere?

Thanks for the contribution

Be safe be well,

Spiro

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I would not be too impressed by what the gullible Dr Salla says. He believes everything he reads or learns from others making extraordinary claims and does not research in the field for himself. He's every disinfo agent's dream. Tell a tall story and rely on Salla to write it up for you.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

I don't much if any credence in anything that Michael Salla, Paola Harris or Alex Collier have to say, Alex claims he is a contactee who has been on spaceships numerous times and the aliens have given him predictive information of earth and none of it has come true, when it doesn't come true of course he says the collective is responsible and we can change everything by thought..

None of the above three are respected by the UFO community at large.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
My friends,

There seems to be a pattern developing here.

I would be interested to hear others opinions on this because I was under the impression Dr Salla was a solid researcher...No?

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
For those who didn't know, Collier has tons of physical evidence that he keeps secreted away in the same orifice as the rest of the crap he frequently rids himself of.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
My friend,

Originally posted by Bkrmn
For those who didn't know, Collier has tons of physical evidence that he keeps secreted away in the same orifice as the rest of the crap he frequently rids himself of.

Its no secret that Mr Collier has been debunked on ATS with his wild claims. Im just interested to know what Dr Salla knows regarding physical evidence he claims to be privy to. If Dr Salla is claiming to " Know " then the question im asking is " What "?....if anything. Surely this merits researching? Or, as some have already suggested, he is not credible?

Be safe be well,

Spiro

join