It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War of the Worlds Cover up.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
As it should be obvious to tell by now CBS is sponsoring a few of our forums to help promote the release of the TV series "War of the Worlds" on DVD.

I watched the series when it came out 20 years ago and just watched it again last night. It's amazing how many of the plot lines really interest me, and have become much more widely known, compared to 20 years ago when I saw it for the first time.

In the show the US Government hides the "aliens in suspended animation" in toxic waste drums and buries them in various disposal sites around the country.

That really stood out for me. Think about it, if you want to really hide something form the public what better way to do it than seal it up in toxic waste drums/containers?
Nobody in their right mind would open them, nobody would really question what was in them because we all want "toxic waste" to go away and not bother anyone.

What if there really has been physical evidence of an alien visitation to our planet? What if there really was something to the "aliens at Roswell" stories? It occurs to me that it would be a no brainer for those who wanted to conceal such evidence would use the "toxic waste containers" as perfect camoflage for transport.

The restrictions on toxic waste are incredible, the paper trail is long and very descriptive but, the initial manifest is typically filled out by one person.

Considering you would be able to confine the knowledge of what was actually in the containers to a handful of people, the thought that there is no way the government could cover up somthing this big because it would require thousands of people to keep their mouths shut seems a little doubtful.

Once you have the containers at your "super secret research facility" (which could also be disguised as a toxic waste disposal site) you're home free with only a handful of researchers who have a clue.

Springer...

edit on 10-23-2010 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Interesting and very plausible.
This makes sense and would be an ideal way to hide it in plain sight. S&F

Now we need digging into possible disposal sites.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

A very astute observation of the human condition. The Aztec N.M. crash was supposedly so radioactive that it was buried "in situ" near where it crashed. The area is an escarpment and there is only one site it could be buried. They had put up 'underground' and 'buried pipeline' signs on that spot. I believe that the major problem the Military had with Roswell is that they lost both craft and alien bodies, that they just disappeared. The Military could not tolerate the humiliation. Sad to say but i think The Military has yet to understand the scope of what actually happened in July of 1947. Those aliens go by strange names like Aztec, Maya, Toltec, Egyptian and a hundred other names of lesser import. I don't mean the native human populace they ruled over. The ones that should elicit fear are the Sumerian, the Atlantean and all those folk of the Vedas and the Ramadans.

edit on 113131p://pm3128 by debris765nju because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
The government has never been at odds when it comes to deception. The concept Hide In Plain Site, has always been a viable option. I have personal experience in that area. I will never forget the loose lips of a deceased uncle who worked in Project Blue Book. After his 2nd drink after work, he would always dangle a few interesting tidbits. Over the years he let me know there were alot of holdings at Lanley AFB. I know the fear that Military Intel can set in a persons mind, when they have encountered an unexplained experience, by the use of threats. The easiest threat can carry serious reprocussions, like the thought of loosing ones benifits. I am, and will always be a firm beleiver in To Many Secrets. I think we are on the brink of bringing some of the walls down and obtaining truths that have been out there for a long time. The idae of life out there has a greater forum now than ever before. The mindset in general is that we want to know, we deserve to know. Alot can take place in 20 years!! keep digging my friend

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
The war of the world's that interests me most is our own.. This photograph of a landed Saucer might lead one to believe they are invaders from another world. The small poorly developed grey aliens might have purposely been developed solely to set our mind at rest. The lack of weapons would lead us to believe they were peaceful and non-aggressive. Placing mankind in a dominant position over alien beings that have crash landed on our planet, survivors, the injured and the dead. Decisions that had to be made immediately by humans ill-prepared to make those decisions.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Think about it, if you want to really hide something form the public what better way to do it than seal it up in toxic waste drums/containers?

Considering you would be able to confine the knowledge of what was actually in the containers to a handful of people, the thought that there is no way the government could cover up somthing this big because it would require thousands of people to keep their mouths shut seems a little doubtful.

If this were indeed true, it would mean that the crashed aliens in toxic waste drums have mostly been dropped off in New Jersey. And it would not require thousands of people to keep their mouth shut...these mafia arrangements have been in place for a long time.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
And it sure wouldn't hurt if you had Hollywood deliver a plethora of movies with kids opening these toxic containers and letting loose a worldwide plague of zombies either.

new topics

top topics

join