It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official: Shooting at Pentagon appears to be a 'random incident'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I'm surprised I didn't see this story already posted on here???? Maybe I missed it, but I think its worthy of discussion here at ATS. There was also a showing at Quantico Marine Corps Base a few days earlier... seems odd that they would call it a "random incident." What you do guys think?

The incident prompted a 40-minute shutdown of the entire Pentagon, and authorities conducted an interior sweep of the building shortly after 6 a.m. Calvery said authorities were unsure who fired the shots and with what kind of gun, though he said he believes they came from a rifle. A portion of Interstate 395 -- which runs along the south side of the Pentagon -- was also shut down temporarily to conduct a search in the investigation. Maj. Chris Perrine, a public affairs officer for Defense Press Operations, said that other temporary road closures may be necessary as the probe continues. Several law enforcement agencies, including the FBI and Pentagon police, are looking at surveillance footage and doing ballistics tests of the bullets found thus far, among other measures.

Shooti ng at Pentagon

join