It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this explain the UFO in China!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Hey ATS members, I found this video, and it reminded me of the "UFO" in China. The big blue ball that supposedly left a village in it's a midst?

Look at how it arcs! I don't think cameras could pick up the "discharge" between lines from a distance? To me, this explains it!

PLEASE BE ADVISED - there is harsh language in this video - as these guys were shocked at the lines burning. You have been warned. BUT, it is worth watching

Edit to add: Maybe the "village disappeared" because there was a cover up, and these people died from the electrical burst....

edit on 22-10-2010 by TortoiseKweek because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

edit on 22-10-2010 by Nightchild because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Well, the only problem with it, is that in one of the latest reportings(From China), the object was described as circling around over the airport after it had been closed down.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

The videos that have been posted are ALL stationary - so based off that, I would say that it is this! Do you have videos to the contradictory?

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
My thoughts neither CGI or i'd get away from that freakin POWER POLE LOL!!!!!

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

You damn right right! My uncle was killed with 6600 Volts in a ring feed transformer. Imagine what a HT (High Tension Cable) would do?

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

Holy crap, what's up with those pink lines up and down?

But hasn't the disappearing village been definitively confirmed as a hoax?

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

edit on 22-10-2010 by Nightchild because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

That could definately explain what was in that video. I saw a case on TV MUFON investigated and deemed it to be the footage you showed. Imagine this against a dark sky and a couple miles away. I could understand how someone may think it was something out of this world, but it goes to show how something so simple can be misconstrued.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solasis

Those pink lines are lens flare I believe. I could be wrong, but im almost sure thats what it is

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

All I'm saying is that the camera probably can't pick up the "discharge" from a distance - BUT it would pick up the actual electrical event! I'm no scientist. I'm just seeing it and "trying" to explain!? Do you see my logic?

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I think you are confusing another issue. There have been many reports over Chinese airports before - this was over a remote village!

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
OP, that is exactly what it was...arcing power line.

See this post I made on 13 October

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TortoiseKweek

I think you are confusing another issue. There have been many reports over Chinese airports before - this was over a remote village!

Oooohhh.. THAT one..! I am so sorry, I did indeed confuse the matters, yes.

There are so many sightings reported lately, that one sooner or later just has to confuse them.

Hmm... What, exactly, happened in the village?

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Thumbs up! As I said before, if we get an 'arching' effect on something MUCH bigger than what I posted, it explains it! Aggie - star for yah bud

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

No sweat friend,

We're all here to learn!
That's why ATS is here

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TortoiseKweek
reply to post by Solasis

All I'm saying is that the camera probably can't pick up the "discharge" from a distance - BUT it would pick up the actual electrical event! I'm no scientist. I'm just seeing it and "trying" to explain!? Do you see my logic?

I can't quite figure out what your'e replying to. I didn't say anything along any lines that you could be replying to there. I was referring to the alleged confirmation that no village ever disappeared; that the whole thing had derived from a line in someone's signature, and was made into a news story later. Of course, that could be a coverup, but for some reason I doubt it...

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05

Originally posted by Solasis

Those pink lines are lens flare I believe. I could be wrong, but im almost sure thats what it is

Would the lens flare only go up and down like that? Lens flare is weird.
edit on 22-10-2010 by Solasis because: adding quote I forgot to grab before

new topics

top topics

join