It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic and 911 symbols on a police car in the trailer for the new Block Buster Movie " RED"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Just saw the trailer for RED on ytube and noted a comment left underneath. If you stop the video during a police car stunt with Bruce Willis getting out of a moving rotating car you will see............

#
1EYEVIL
5 days ago 8

1:40 there is a Islamic logo upside down, and back of the the car there is 911,,,

Check it out for yourselves. I have no idea if it means anything or has a obvious explanation. 911 of course is the emergency no. for the American police so no real surprise there but the Islamic symbol is new to me on a police car. Then I am from the UK so what do I know anyway.

edit on 22-10-2010 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I thought this was a good movie bruce did a good job and im no where near a fan of the dude. Symbols signs and faces in things like finding the face of jesus in a peice of bread or the fear of immaniment objects that have life. I think they had to use a fake police car and it's maybe an easter egg they threw in to see if someone noticed. I don't think it has anything to do with them being involved with muslims terrorist. Take the movie as it is, an action comedy about an old guy that wants to pick up a hot young chick lol..... Movie producers are always coming up with things and different ideas who ever designed the police cars was probally just trying to make it look real....

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

I don't know just seems odd to me, why would they go to the trouble of doing such a controversial thing?

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Obviously ZERO interest in this thread then

Why did I bother
Oh well let it die a peaceful death and be buried with the thousand of other useless dead threads in the ATS thread grave yard. I fear its a paupers funeral for this poor thread . R.I.P

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

The scene takes place in New Orleans, Louisiana which has an official logo of a Star and Crescent. It has nothing to do with Islamic culture. The origin is the original crescent shape of old New Orleans. The area, which includes the French Quarter, hugged the East bank of the Mississippi River and was one of the few places where settlement was possible before the construction of the levee system. Interestingly, it worked so well that it did not flood even during Hurricane Katrina.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by fr8ddy

Ditto what the above poster stated, and ALL police cars pretty much all over North America have 911 on them, as in case of emergency, call 911, or something like that.

No conspiracy here, sorry.

top topics

join