It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS StreetView: 2: Global Warming & McDonalds' Food

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Yah, I did that (as I said) and FF works FINE on all websites.... so what's up? Really frustrating

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

SO - something is bungled up here? I can't watch on FF or IE - I have the latest flash on my pc. If it were just me, I could understand and troubleshoot, but multiple members have the same prob? Very Weird

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

Looking into the situation. I've got no problems here

safari - 5.0.2 and Firefox 3.0.19 on Mac OS 10.6.4

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
I had issues watching - reinstalled Adobe DRM and Flash player 10.1 and it worked.

There was a Firefox update earlier this week - maybe it knocked the recent Adobe update off kilter.

Try reinstalling and see what happens.

I've got Flash Player 10,1,85,3 version installed on Opera since yesterday, but no luck with this video!

Funny! I can see all kind of different videos from many different places on the net though - with no problems!

But not this one, as soon as the 'Play' button is clicked - the player pauses and the Play button goes dark!

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
The technical responses are preventing the discussion of the video. Someone who logs on tomorrow to watch it and read this thread are going to be put off by all these posts.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Ok...so I just watched it.

I love the idea...I don't like the biased slant on the views. Can't you just ask what people think without feeding them some biased guided questions?

Everyone knows McDonalds isn't healthy...but to flat out say it is poison and is killing people??? That is just not right...it's dishonest and misleading. If you eat too much of anything...it's not gonna be good for you...go drink a ton of water and tell me how good you are feeling. Plus...I love the scare word of "chemicals"...everything is a "chemical"...again...water...is a "chemical". OMG...did you know you just drank hydrogen oxide?????

Chemical

I just think is being dishonest and bullying the people being interviewed into what the reporters want them to say. Dare I say it is like Fox News...only with a conspiracy biased slant???

And did I hear that right...did I hear some F bombs being dropped??? LOL...so much for the T&C

edit on 22-10-2010 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Hey guys! SO and I chatted, and HE GOT IT fixed! So for all of you who could not watch, WE CAN now! Thanks SO!

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I thoroughly enjoyed this interview show. It was intelligent, fast-paced and overall professional and engaging.

I'm a former New Yorker myself, and partial to New Yorkers, but I think it's worth noting that New York City is more urban and possibly more sophisticated than many other parts of the country. I have a feeling you'd get some different responses from people in, say, Peoria. This is not to say that I want the show to move elsewhere -- I love it just the way it is -- but location is something to keep in mind as we watch it.

I myself have a thread going on the political ramifications of global warming. The OP is an article about how climate change denial is a sort of tenet of faith for the Tea Party. Most of the responses I've gotten so far are in favor of denial. There have been umpteen threads on global warming, of course, but this one addresses a specific political aspect of it. I find Street View interesting as it suggests more popular support for the concept of climate change than you would guess from the thread.

I give a thumbs up to Street View. Definitely send me a message when there's a new one.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Y'all rock. Nevermind the haters.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I really like the delivery of these videos.
It's fast and straight to the point, no time wasted with the lead in of the topics, yet very natural.
The video editing is excellent and the audio quality has improved considerably from the first first episode.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Bonnie,

The problem with the NY UFOs is that all the facts about it have been lumped together into one sighting. There was 4 different "sightings" that day, and people think all 4 were related, or the same UFO.

When you said the "balloons hovered for 9 hours", that is just an incorrect statement. The balloons came and went, then there was another sighting that came and went, and then at night was another sighting that came and went, and people lumped all these "sightings" together and claimed they were all the same thing.

The light(s) at night had NOTHING to do with the "UFOs" in the day. So wondering how the balloons can be illuminated is just not correct.

Balloon sighting 1:

Balloon sighting 2:

Internet lights sighting (this sighting only happened on the internet):

This last sighting...

It's a video of Jupiter.....

earthsky.org...

People erroneously filmed Jupiter, linked it to the day UFO's for some odd reason thinking they were the same thing, then convinced themselves there is a cover up because the day UFO's were identified as balloons, and what they filmed at night wasn't a balloon, it was Jupiter.

There was mass confusion.... not all the sightings were linked or the same. There was different sightings. Everyone was looking in the sky for UFOs and everyone experienced their own little "sighting". Some were balloons, some were jets, some were Jupiter, and some how people linked them all together because they happened on the same day.

It's ridiculous if you ask me.

edit on 22-10-2010 by 0ne10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Another great episode...
Yep it really shows how people think.............AND don't think before they walk in the junk food providers. For those that know whats in their junk food and still go in for more, it seems that the more addictive additions to your burger are working a treat.
Great Work S+F

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Damnit! I love this show! ♥

Best thing to happen to ATS in a long time!

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

What did I do? Springer sorry man, how did I break the rules? SO and I had a cordial conversation, can I not express that with ATS members!

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
"If Al Gore says it, then it must be true"...

Oh lord...

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
This is #ing stupid. Again people start blaming their stupid health problems at McDonald's. Each Individual reacts differently to different types of food, some people get fat, some people don't. I'm a former manager of McDonald's, I ate it 5 times a week, salads, burgers, fries, whatever. I never, never, gained any weight. Zero health problems. You decide how much you eat. McDonald's only offers you their menu, you get to choose, spend you're money, and consume.

Stop triggering bullets at McDonald's, now it's time for Burger King to get a spanking alright kids? If it comes to hygiene, Burger King is in deep **** compared to McDonald's.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join