It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS StreetView: 2: Global Warming & McDonalds' Food

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
The Street View team is back with their second episode! In this installment, Bonnie Star and J. Douglas tackle Global Warming and McDonalds on the ritzy streets of NYC's Upper East Side. With the begining of this Series underway the show takes a deeper step in fomring its gritty, edgy, honest interview based news program. This episode features new titles and graphics, along with a new section titled; Citizen of the Week. Once again the people of New York don't hold back as Bonnie and J. dig into these two recent topics on the threads. Thanks to Evan Warren and Jake Warren for stepping in as the Camera and Production assistant crew.

edit on 8-6-2015 by ATSmediaPRO because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

I think this episode was awesome but we just exposed the average intelligence of the people they are interviewing, which seems to be about 50% that do not think much. It is still interesting to watch though.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Why doesn't this video work on either Firefox or IE? I have cookies disabled on FF, not on IE - but it doesn't work on either? What gives??

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

I am watching it on Firefox. Maybe you need to update your flash or something. There was a new version of flash that came out last week or so.

get.adobe.com...
edit on 22-10-2010 by ExPostFacto because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I cant watch it eaither !!

So this is line 2 .

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Not working for Chrome either.

Please fix.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
And here I thought it was just me.

Fix it, please, before I chomp into that next burhger and fries.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I don't mean to be negative or unsupportive but could I be taken off the list of people that get u2us regarding this show please??
Its just not my thing.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Bonnie Star and J. Douglas you have both done a great job, very professional and the topics are timely, looking forward to next time.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
I don't mean to be negative or unsupportive but could I be taken off the list of people that get u2us regarding this show please??
Its just not my thing.

Include me as well. I see a thread on it this one. And a link on the recent posting and get a notice sent. Pushing it a tad are we not?

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Yeah I updated to the latest flash.... 2 days ago. Thanks for the help though

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I'm not having any trouble seeing the video on:
Mac: Safari, Chrome, Opera, FireFox
Win: Chrome, FireFox, IE

Since I can't reproduce the problem on this end... I'm not sure what to suggest.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Mhhh, Thank Goodness it's not only me. I consider myself to be a techie freak, and now I know it's others experiencing this. It wants to lead, but keeps giving you a "pause" symbol! Why!?

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elsek
Not working for Chrome either.

Please fix.

Windows Royal Business Edition w/ Chrome, IE7 and 8 , plus Firefox.

Plays fine in each and every. (?)

edit on 10/22/2010 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
WHOA! I am really in two minds about this one!

While I am chuffed to pieces that this week not only did I get my first thread on the front board, but I got on the first properly produced episode of StreetView!

Really I am greatful for that, however.....

I wish it had been for a thread which I can say I out a lot of hard time an effort into researching. With the McDonalds thread, I found an interesting article which I think is important, and I posted it followed by a small commentary, then had to post several times in order to make clear the message I was trying to get across.

It was a provocative thread and thats why it gained popularity so quick.

It annoyed me that it got so much attention, but my thread on the war in Afghanistan got so little attention even though I have been posting evidence for months! It had only had like 4 posts from other people, and all the pieces fit together like a jigsaw puzzle.

Again, I am happy, but wish members were more willing to research more and post there own supportive evidence of their arguments, instead of arguing amongs themselves or simply repeating what others have already said. This is happening a lot lately.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK STREETVIEW!!!

Afghanistan: The Truth Behind the War

Why McDonalds Burgers Don't Decompose
edit on 22-10-2010 by carlitomoore because: Two Spelling mistakes.. wireless keyboard losing battery!

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Damn! I can't watch this video!

Never had any problems with ATS videos before!

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Connman

Its good for ats to support and promote their creations.
Some people might not get the chance to see this on the boards so the u2u sometimes is needed so everyone gets a chance to see it.
I don't want my post to bring negativity.

edit on 22-10-2010 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

You're not alone! I'm dying to see this - 18 Flags and I'm back of the bus

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I used to eat McDonald's almost twice a week (never had time to cook myself) and I was super unhealthy, I weighted almost 300 pounds at 18. It's been almost 6 months sine I've eaten McDonald's, and I'm proud to say I've lost a whopping 90+ pounds (and still losing!).

I'm living proof, McDonald's is bad for you!
edit on 22-10-2010 by BiGGz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I had issues watching - reinstalled Adobe DRM and Flash player 10.1 and it worked.

There was a Firefox update earlier this week - maybe it knocked the recent Adobe update off kilter.

Try reinstalling and see what happens.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join