It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anybody explain what this is?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Hi yall. Well lets start off that this isnt the first time it has happened. I have had strange dreams my whole life. I can remember dreams that were confusing to me as a child because they were so intense and real all the details and colors. I can remember one that I had before I even knew what the explination of project blue beam even was and the only way I can describe it as of today that was so colorful rainbow balls or orbs floating to the earth as God in the sky spoke to me and my familyin the front yard of the house that I grew up in as a kid. As I got older and went into the military I soon became interested in the unknown and found about the project and it really kinda struck me as funny that I had dreamed this before I knew what it was.

Ok there is somebackground, here is what im curious about. When I have these dreams. the ones that are super rich in detail, like the differance between analog tv (reg dream) and 1080i (these detailed dreams that I remember and usually are aware that im dreaming often called Lucid) I have this funny feeling in my chest. It usually starts in my core, Its kinda warm, it feels like tinggly, and it radiates outwards to my arms and legs. It feels nice and im not worried just curious. In fact I felt it this morning so much the wife took the baby and I stayed in bed and slept for 4 extra hours (very rare im not a sleeper)

Waking up doesnt stop it it feels that way for about 30 minutes unless I get up and get moving then its really like 5 minutes. Today when I woke up I rolled over and went back to sleep kinda more like back to dreaming and it remained there.

Anybody else feel this or know what it is or means...

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I do get that feeling in my chest sometimes right as I am falling back to sleep after i get up in the middle of the night or early morning.. It doesnt seem to happen as I am falling asleep at my bedtime, it always happens after I am awoken and trying to fall back to sleep...

Sometimes it is very intense and almost feels like I am slipping into a siezure.. Normaly sitting up in bed helps make it fade away..

The Dream about the glowing orbs sounds interesting, But more than likely in MY OPINION its your subconcious at work, you said you have always been interested in the paranormal.

This next part is not a joke but may sound like it...

Two nights ago I was shot by william shatner in my dream, no not with a phaser
, It was the Old bloated Law and order bill shatner, not the captian kirk bill shatner. For some reason me and vhing raims (sp?) were knocking on his door when he kicked it open and started firing at us. vhing ran up the stairs, but I was cut off from escape being on the other side of the entrance to the apartment....He took 5 shots at me with his revolver, landing two in my gut,before I managed to get a hold of his hand with the gun in it,we wrestled our way back into the apartment and as i was twisting the gun back around with it still in his hand he fired the last round before I could fully aim . I missed and my stomach was on fire...
then
I took his head and smashed it repeatedly into my knee until I figured he expired, and then vhing raims came back down the stairs and I am supposing took me to the hospital I can only guess but thats the feeling I got when I was waking up...

that bugged me out but I dont think it was project blue beam, rather it was probably the toblerone chocolate i ate before bed,,,,

~meathead

new topics

join