It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

~Al-Qaeda Rises from the Dead to be Killed again by Drones in Pakistan last year~

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I really enjoy Corbett Report videos. I have been looking for this one, from the summer, to post, showing the resurrected Al-Qaeda members being killed again and again and again... Corbett shows the straight scoop. I know that he sometimes has Alex Jones clips, but he really does show the real news, in my opinion.

He doesn't bluster and shriek, just level headed reporting. I also am attaching the video with the CIA admitting faking Bin Laden videos.

The Al-Qaeda video is great. How many times do we kill and jail those guys?? Hahaha!!

Corbett Report: Exposes Predator Drones in Pakistan kills Al-Qaeda killers (repeatedly)

9/11 Truth is Still the Issue

edit on 22-10-2010 by thegoodearth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
The 9/11 video is also superb.
It is multi part.
Totally had forgotten about the trillions that had disappeared the day prior from the Pentagon.
Was that $ ever found?

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegoodearth
How many times do we kill and jail those guys??

Well, at least no one can claim we aren't doing a good job in Iraq and Afghanistan. We're doing so well, we're killing the same people multiple times. I'm no military strategist but I can only imagine that takes talent...

...or an obedient corporate media...

Either way works.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I figured as much. How many times do we open a newspaper to read that we once again killed the Al-queda leaders? Like once a week? Either Al-queda has some serious zombie voodoo magic working for them or they are masters at restructuring. Or maybe we should know better than to listen to news bites designed to keep us all warm and snug in our beds while we "win" the war on terror.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
It's stunning though just how stupid they think people are, really....
My favorite is the guy that was killed, then proclaimed a fake person, then jailed, then killed? Wow.
edit on 22-10-2010 by thegoodearth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
Either Al-queda has some serious zombie voodoo magic working for them or they are masters at restructuring.

I vote for the voodoo.

top topics

join