It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Moves Being Made To Expel Obama?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I find it riveting the amount of news coming out from Washington insiders regarding Obama's mental capacity, his indifference to the problems at hand. Within recent days stories like this are surfacing, I am quite floored by these.Obama's administration jumping ship, unprecedented
'White House seeks to remove Obama'

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Hey interesting thread.

I read the article and scrolled down and found this.

I think maybe this could be a possibility.

www.redstate.com...

It says there that the former POTUS is involved with Operation Able.

That would meen Bush wouldnt it?
edit on 22-10-2010 by Dr Cosma because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Jumbocat

I am no fan of the current President but I have two words that scare me infinitely more than let him finish out the term.

President Biden

Seriously, think...

t

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
In MY OPINION, i dont think it will ever happen. I think alot of people are missing the big picture here. I feel it will cause one of the biggest uprisings the U.S has seen. You got to understand that Obama has millions of supporters for what he is than what he is doing. He could lead this Country into its demise and it wouldnt matter to them. Kind of reminds me of the OJ Simpson ordeal, except this will have far greater repercussions on a grander scale.
This is MY OPINION ONLY. I have no facts to back this up.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

yeah...

This is nothing I didn't hear with the last President. Seems like they always think that the President is on the brink of being booted out, but it never happens. Either because no one is trying to get him kicked out, or every President is great at keeping it from happening.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SKinLaB

It seems to be moving beyond opinions now. There is so much behind all of this. I think Obama is a terrible puppet, but I do not think what is transpiring is a good thing at all. This unprecendented move of the rats jumping ship is alarming to say the least. In my opinion, this is all staged.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I thought that news came from Iran not "Washington Insiders". Are you just trying to get all those birthers hopes up just to dash them against the rocks. It's not gonna happen my friend. If Bush and Reagan could make it through then Obama is a shoe-in to make it through.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
It reads like poorly written fiction.

First of all, congress would not need to be in on such a scheme and notifying them would be tantamount to simply telling Obama himself.

Second, the repeated use of "as we have discussed" followed by an explanation of what was previously discussed is a fixture of bad television writing- so yes, 24 did inspire it.

And finally, if they were trying to depose Obama, why would cabinet members they need to do it be resigning instead?

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyeHeartBigfoot

I am no fan of the current President but I have two words that scare me infinitely more than let him finish out the term.

President Biden

Seriously, think...

t

Biden ain't got the brains to destroy our country like Obummer ! so get him out now and Joe can stumble through the rest of the term and we'll be fine! the guy can't even spell a three letter word JOBS hahahaha

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Here are some OPINION pieces that appear to support the OP:

White House Insider On Obama: The President Is Losing It
Read more: newsflavor.com...

White House Insider Part 2: The President needs to grow up.
Read more: socyberty.com...

White House Insider: What The Hell Have We Done?
Read more: newsflavor.com...

More from the alleged White House insider:
newsflavor.com...
newsflavor.com...
newsflavor.com...
newsflavor.com...

White House in Crisis - Section 4 of the 25th Amendment likely to be invoked; Obama being shipped out!
www.opinion-maker.org...

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jumbocat
I think Obama is a terrible puppet

...as opposed to a "good" puppet like gwb, clinton, ghwb, reagan, ford, nixon or johnson?...

...whether a puppet is perceived as good, bad or inbetween, they're still a puppet... imo, some presidents were willing puppets and some had no idea how things REALLY went until it was too late to back out...

...where does obama fit on the scale?... too intelligent not to have known better, which means he did know and either thought he could change the system or he was a willing puppet...

...eisenhower is often perceived as a great president but he was a puppet too... the fact that he warned us about the military industrial complex doesnt mean he was not playing ball for them the whole time he was in office... at best it means he resented being a puppet...

This unprecendented move of the rats jumping ship is alarming to say the least.

...its NOT unprecedented...

In my opinion, this is all staged.

...i can agree with that...

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Not Going To Happen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

obama is there until he gets fired or his terms are up

noone wants biden as president
noone wants pelosi as vice president

Not Going To Happen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by slinger

Originally posted by EyeHeartBigfoot

President Biden

Seriously, think...

t
And just think, with a President Biden to spoof, SNL just may be funny again. At least in part.

Biden ain't got the brains to destroy our country like Obummer ! so get him out now and Joe can stumble through the rest of the term and we'll be fine! the guy can't even spell a three letter word JOBS hahahaha

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Ok I read some of the supplied links and I honestly don't know what scares me more...a possibly "off" president or the CIA and/or the bankers who are allegedly out to bring him down. We elect the president and his actions are held in check by our system of checks and balances. But we don't elect the CIA and they don't represent or answer to the American people via any built in systemic checks on their power that I'm aware of. I'm taking all these anonymous revelations with a grain of salt but it certainly bears watching. However it doesn't take an insider to see Obama is not too thrilled with the daily grind and passes along a lot of work to others like Pelosi.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

If pelosi is out as speaker in november she wont be vice-pres it will be ????????????
WE CAN ONLY HOPE

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by slinger

amen brother

second line

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by The Vagabond

Clearly you are an Obamabot communist who seeks to stifle the truth that these brave Patriots have risked life and limb to share with us!

new topics

top topics

join