It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lions tigers and bears o my. tiger could be extinct within 12 years.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
news.yahoo.com...
humans suck yea animals going extinct happens in nature but what we are doing is out side of nature.
constantly acting like were gods gift to the universe .
Wow look at us we are just so evolved . BLAAA my grand kids wont ever see a lion tiger or bear most likely .
cheetas almost going and all the argent members i see here posting on how man cant effect the earth.
to many people heck with the way we are 500million is to many people for poor earth.
why in the world would you think aliens would want any thing to do with us anyway? i am sure they only come here to shed a tear on how we treat our planet.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Fear mongering.

Poachers are the problem.

500 million? Please. Over population myth. www.overpopulationisamyth.com...

Mother Earth has more than enough to go around, its just the world is greedy towards each other.
edit on 22-10-2010 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by xxcalbier

Did you know that almost every single big Savannah predator as well as herbivores. has had a close or a full blown counterpart in the Asian sub continent...

They already committed a the crime, maybe we should punish them for it...

@ Lysergic.

I agree, but we do take there lebensraum....

Just saying
edit on 10/22/2010 by Sinter Klaas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Not good, how can you expect this change when people don't care about people, some think these beautiful creatures are put on earth so we do what we will with them, like putting them in cages so we can oogle them, use them for experiments, kill them for money like in the instance of Elephants, I could go on and on but you all get the picture.

Another thing close to my heart are the Wild Mustangs in the Nevada Desert that they are killing off everyday, they have been told to cease and desist but not paying attention to the order from Washington and still rounding up and starving them.

top topics

join