It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

america's flying saucer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 08:43 AM
link   
what do you think about it???Is that construction possible??

www.popularmechanics.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   
if they had that back in the 50's can you imagine what they have now

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I believe that the Horton Brothers built a prototype for Nazi Germany in the early 40's. Im not sure if it flew though

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   
There was a programme called 'The Real Flying Saucers' on recently which I saw, it showed the Horten Brothers flying saucer which was built at the Skoda works in Czechoslovakia, it then went on to detail several US and Soviet saucers which all derived from this German project. Very interesting.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I have this magazeen, it's a very good artical. I feel that there are aircraft that were devloped from this craft either in development or in service. The craft is called the Lenticular Reentry Vehical, and was design to carry nuclear weapons(if I remember correctly.).

Tim
ATS Director of Counter-Ignorance

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghost
I have this magazeen, it's a very good artical. I feel that there are aircraft that were devloped from this craft either in development or in service. The craft is called the Lenticular Reentry Vehical, and was design to carry nuclear weapons(if I remember correctly.).

Tim
ATS Director of Counter-Ignorance

yes,I found it some days ago and I stated that there are many interesting articles...to make some next interesting posts
)

www.popularmechanics.com...

top topics

join