It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Videos That Shows 100% NASA Faking Their Position In Space Have Been Removed!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I was speaking to someone today about NASA and the moon landings he was interested in why I thought that the moon landing s were faked. I advised him that there was a video online that showed categorically astronauts purposely trying to deceive the public by tricking them in to thinking that the astronauts were in deep space and far away from earth. They did this by placing a sheet of black card over the window that made the earth look alot smaller i.e make them look like they were alot farther than they were. Anyway I went to search online for it and all the videos including the documentary that it was from have been taken down.

Please look here: deleted nasa video

Here is a link that has stills from the actual video Site that shows stills from video showing how astronauts deceived the public

These transmissions are a test broadcast at GET 10:32 and the live footage seen on TV by millions at GET 33:59. However there is a second Test footage segment and NASA provids all three on the same tape. What happened to the Test Transmission at GET 30:29? Why has Sibrel not used it in either of his videos?

Perhaps having a look into this segment and seeing what it contains we can determine what it is that Sibrel has been keeping from us. The fact is that he goes out of his way to totally hide this footage from us, removing it from the NASA tape before releasing it as Astronaut Monkey Business. Why would he do this? What can it possibly hold that he is worried about?

The Following Screen Captures compare the images of the Earth shown for each of the three transmissions.

Heres a few photos

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cbb0a4c29d23.jpeg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bc25abb291b7.jpeg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a1f27444462f.jpeg[/atsimg]

This is a shot of the same window the Earth is showing through above, except that with the Earth behind it and the Camera setting to interior, the window glare is colouring it blue. Look at the shape compared to the blocked parts of the Earth shown above.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/373e97a1bfc3.jpeg[/atsimg]

If anyone knows of a site where this video is hosted please let me know as I want to keep it for propserity, it seems odd that all of the videos on YouTube and Google Video (that I can find) have been deleted. These videos show without any shadow of doubt that NASA purposely lied to its audience. The question is why?

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
This video?

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
And this video?

edit on 22/10/2010 by serbsta because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
It was a year ago + so I cant recall the name of it, but I watched something about the moon landings.

Im not sure of the context of the documentary, but Im sure it was NOT pro-conspiracy.

I remember they interviewed good old Rumsfeld. I never knew he had anything to do with it all, but in his interview he said that yes, they DID fake footage of the moon landing. The reason for this was simple, in case something went wrong & Armstrong etc didnt make it, but as they did it wasnt needed, & perhaps some of this 'backup' footage got mixed with real footage, causing some of the anomalies we hear about.

Thats his story as I remember it. Personally I dont know, I think they did make it, but Im open to any evidence either way. I dont know that I want to trust anything Rumsfeld says so Im cautious about believing what he claims happened, but thats what he said.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I wonder what they are saying about the satellite from India, the one that was sent up, doing very high resolution photography of the surface of the moon, the one that took and transmitted pictures of all of the landing sites, and that showed the tracks made by those who went to the moon, in the area of the landing craft and other things that were left on the moon.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by sdcigarpig

That is the LRO.

Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter built by NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Regarding the last picture in your post,
(im not commenting on the subject itself at all)
but you say that out the window, looking at earth,
lookes different than what is shown on the screen in the module,

Do you know that it was equipped with a telescope?

that looks more like a screen than a window.. no?

i do know that nasa lie like it's their job.

oh wait..
.it is.. lol

edit on 22-10-2010 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by sdcigarpig
I wonder what they are saying about the satellite from India, the one that was sent up, doing very high resolution photography of the surface of the moon, the one that took and transmitted pictures of all of the landing sites, and that showed the tracks made by those who went to the moon, in the area of the landing craft and other things that were left on the moon.

The Indians are in on this endlessly tedious conspiracy as well! They all are, apart from a few brave youtube warriors.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   

It seems very clear from the link you provided that it is Sibrel, not NASA, that is the liar.Nevertheless, I'm sure you can purchase a video somewhere that claims the whole thing was a hoax if that's what you want.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Never heard the fake backup story before.
So if the mission failed we were to keep on believing in a successful mission.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Don't know if it helps, but if you haven't yet, just watch the film "A funny thing happened on the way to the moon".

Link to torrent sites that contain the film.

It details what you are talking about.

Peace

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I find it interesting that the data that shows Apollo was successful is free to the public. [And there is alot of data too
]

Yet the material that says the missions were hoaxed costs money.

Anyone else see a problem with this besides me?

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by theability

I find it interesting that the data that shows Apollo was successful is free to the public. [And there is alot of data too
]

Yet the material that says the missions were hoaxed costs money.

Anyone else see a problem with this besides me?

I have noted this among various conspiracies.
The free official story is not free entirely since some pay for schooling in the arts and sciences
which is also the official story.
Those that differ have to publish and thus the publishing companies have the suppression.
Velikovsky's major works being published we can't see them for free but the elite now use
them to look at the planets and find things he said were there.
The unpublished archives are free on the net and worth a lot in reading for understanding
more but the big story is copyrighted.
There is Dr Fells work in the population of lands in the BC up till the fall of Rome that helps
reason how Columbus found people in the Americas, also not free.
There are unpublished manuscripts along the lines of ancient history of America by Mr. Lyne
that might eventually be published so thus the publishing police would then scour the internet
for copies.
There is the copyrighted story of Christopher Marlowe living past his official death in his own
words as taken from the first few lines of his plays that the British say were Shakespeare's.
Also copyrighted would be the history of Tesla and his ether science making his aircraft he
said would go 300 miles per second by Mr. Lyne.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Yes that the one fantastic glad to see its still up and running. I am going to make sure that I download it and keep it for prosperity, after all this shows 100% how we were all duped on that wht was supposed to be momentous day.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by sdcigarpig

That is the LRO.

Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter built by NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center

Uh, no.

It was called Chandrayaan-1 and was built and operated by the Indian Space Research Organisation.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
Yes that the one fantastic glad to see its still up and running. I am going to make sure that I download it and keep it for prosperity, after all this shows 100% how we were all duped on that wht was supposed to be momentous day.

The only people who were duped were the ones who paid money to the man who wrote and produced the dreck which is "A Funny Thing Happened....."

There isn't one point in the entire movie that hasn't been addressed over and over.

And the mentally-unstable Sibrel isn't someone you should put any faith in:

Apollo Conspiracy Theorist Arrested After Tirade

Of course, maybe he was provoked, that damn woman wouldn't let him have her parking space!!!

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Tomblvd

Hmm I didn't know that Chandrayaan-1 had a good enough camera to see the footprints around the lunar modules.

I thought this is why it was a big deal when the LRO managed to.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Tomblvd

Hmm I didn't know that Chandrayaan-1 had a good enough camera to see the footprints around the lunar modules.

I thought this is why it was a big deal when the LRO managed to.

The ISRO made a big deal about imaging the "tracks" (the posters word) specifically from the Apollo 15 rover.

I was assuming that is what was being referenced.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Tomblvd

Ah fair enough.

As I said, I thought it was about the footprints made by the astronauts.

Confusion averted.

new topics

top topics

join