It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

According to the American Chronicle, disclosure has happened.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
GREAT find and star and flag to the OP of this information.While i have been on the fence regarding any perceptions of actual and gradual disclosure from official and credible sources this article puts it all in to perspective for me now.That a systematic , controlled and manipulated public educational programme since the days of the W W 11 has been in place is very possible.What better way of a gradual release of this reality to the masses , watching and listening to their reactions as more information is released these two quotes below sums it up for me, especially the second quote,how true i feel.

Yet, isn't it a relief to know that humans have at least reached a level of awareness about ourselves and the universe around us where we can accept various kinds of surprising and far-out emerging truths?

We don't know it all and it's probably not wise to listen to people who claim they do.

source for quotes;
www.americanchronicle.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I know we all have probably seen this but here is the reminded-ness

Paul Hellyer is one of the most vocal (and highest ranking) officials to speak out about the government secrecy surrounding the subject of extraterrestrials.

Hellyer, a former Canadian Minister of Defense, insists the American government, and the governments of the world are fully aware of ET's existence.

edit on 22-10-2010 by VenomVile.6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
A late NSA employee name Lambros D. Callimahos wrote this document on ET and ET contact
Communicating with ET

We are not alone in the universe.

Seems like the NSA gets right to the point!

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

And don't forget that astronaut a couple of years ago, that told officially about him witnessing co-operations with tall humanoid ET's.
Unfortunately, I do not recall his name for the moment, but maybe someone else do.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
There has been no full disclosure yet. I'm going to call this a false flag ,don't get your hopes up, they try to pull our leg aaaaaaall the time. We have to get use to it.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I don´t think it´s only disclosing, it´s about telling what they know about this things,
say there is a knowledge about UFO´s, which i trully believe, and say this is been known for over 50 years, more than 50 species already catalogued(Project Disclosure), and so on, the amount of information we are missing about this is well over the top, I don´t think it will ever be enough just saying: "ok public, there there is UFO´s", yeah right

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
In the wake of a pretty active month of ufo sightings and talk of disclosure, earlier today American Chronicle released this article: [url=http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/view/193930]American Chronicle: Disclosure has happened, did you notice? [...]

Do we even need an official statement any more? It seems that through the media machine and the internet is trying to lay it on us gently for our fragile minds to absorb it slowly...

What, exactly, do you think has been "disclosed?" That people sometimes see and photograph weird things in the sky? I'm not seeing how that is any kind of revelation. That many UFOs are in fact alien spacecraft from other planets? What aliens and what planets? I must have missed that part of the disclosure.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Originally posted by buddhistpunk
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

He said trolls arn't welcome.

Buddhistpunk.....

Define "troll".

Many thanks
Maybe...maybe not

Define 'sense of humour'... omg am I trolling?

Maybe I am but maybe not.

I am not feeling the disclosure right now but I am feeling a huge build up.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I really believe is would take a craft landing or crashing somewhere in a major city where millions of people could see it. I know their are plenty of people in New York etc. For the masses it would really have to be something big that a lot of people see. Something to the effect that the internet is clogged with videos, photos and blogs of the event. Every news channel has 24 hour live coverage etc.

I personally can read between the lines. I believe that we are not alone at all. The problem is that 99% of the stuff available is not really solid proof. The other 15 is debunked by skeptics etc.

I think the world needs 100% proof to wake the masses. Something like that movie where their is some huge statue that shows up in central park or something that they are unable to hide or distort what is actually their since millions of people can see it.

It does not even have to happen in the US. Just somewhere with lots of folks. The Super bowl would be great!

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

RUSSO.....

I agree that is an interesting case, regarding which there have been previous threads.

One comment if I may.....

You should be careful of that source.....there is some "nasty stuff" going on there.

I would not engage with that source.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes

Originally posted by buddhistpunk

He said trolls arn't welcome.

Define "troll".

Define 'sense of humour'

Wide-Eyes.....

I apologise if I did not understand your "sense of humour".....I have been getting a bit of a "workover" during the past day or so & I guess I am "smarting" a bit.

As for your comments pertaining to "disclosure".....

I don't think that has happened yet.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle

What else are we waiting for?

Evidence perhaps?

If you sincerely want to know what the strongest evidence to date is, then read the book pointed out in the OP's post: UFOs: Generals, Pilots and Government Officials Go On the Record (2010) by Leslie Kean
This book is the real deal.

Harrytuttle.....

As per my previous posts.....

I agree Kean's new book has been a strong positive contributor to the ongoing discussion of UFOs.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I actually started a post earlier about if anyone thought the diclosure was more spiratual than physical. I was flamed. I had no idea of the diclosure, i literally knew it on the day i found out, and start watching the live feed from nyc of the ufos. That same day i lost the meaning of religion. That day i also done my regression, which i found very helpful to know things about myself that confused me. ie, my unhappyness >

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
More news off the presses earlier today!
Will the resent spike in UFO sightings help Denver pass its new UFO initiatiave?

I haven't looked into it yet but i will after this post; is Colorado the first state proposing a department to handle ET affairs? Either way the timing for the proposal a bill that creates that organization is interesting to say the least.

UFO DEFCON national rating system to alert the public to UFO 'hotspots'

I know the Examiner is a tabloid E-rag but their information for this defcon style rating system is based off of up to date MUFON reports. Some of the easter coast of the USA is at DEFCON 4 due to increased MUFON reported sightings.

ANOTH ER PHEONIX SIGHTING.

They don't appear to be the same as the "Phoenix Lights" seen in a triangular formation on March 13, 1997.

The rest of the article seems to indicate that there was military exercises going on in the vicinity and that its possible this sighting was flares.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
FOX NEWS: ODDS OF LIFE ON NEARBY PLANET 100%

"Personally, given the ubiquity and propensity of life to flourish wherever it can, I would say, my own personal feeling is that the chances of life on this planet are 100 percent," said Steven Vogt, a professor of astronomy and astrophysics at the University of California, Santa Cruz, during a press briefing today.
"I have almost no doubt about it."

Evolution News

We have a winner ladies and gents, methinks a 100% chance of life elswhere coming from fox is yet one more gentle push in the direction of full disclose and possibly some ET contact within our lifetime... even though theres already been contact in the recent history and the past, IMO. The times they are a changing!

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
what else are we waiting for? i think we're waiting for something like a presidential speech admitting the existence of ETs. i think we're also waiting to turn on the TV and see nothing but the same thing on every channel being played over and over again which would probably be a landing (no, not at the white house like every cartoon would suggest). i think we're waiting on the mainstream media to show a government official confirming the fact that we have "finally" made contact and telling us how it will change things and where we'll be going from here. once that happens, i think we'll all get the disclosure we're looking for. but something tells me that the government will never admit to past contacts theyve had even after disclosure. even with our disclosure, it will only be what they want us to see.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   

W3RLIED2.....

We have a winner ladies and gents, methinks a 100% chance of life elswhere coming from fox is yet one more gentle push in the direction of full disclose and possibly some ET contact within our lifetime

I'm not so sure of that.

I think you'll find the commentary was more in the context of very basic biological structures, e.g. microorganisms, etc...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2

We have a winner ladies and gents, methinks a 100% chance of life elswhere coming from fox is yet one more gentle push in the direction of full disclose and possibly some ET contact within our lifetime... even though theres already been contact in the recent history and the past, IMO. The times they are a changing!

I don't think there will be a disclosure in our lifetime. Like the sixties and seventies people thought it will happen soon. But they were wrong 40 years later and there is no disclosure. It is the same thing right now. We think we are on edge of a disclosure. But we are wrong. There won't be disclosure for the next 50 years. Not in our lifetime at least.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Te evidence is all around us... we just need to look and not claim opinion as fact!

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   

lol i always laugh when i hear that - '' land on the Whitehouse lawn '' why the whitehouse?? they could land anywhere on Earth and it would be excepted, not just in the states. The UFO's arent gonna come here and say or there is the USA we had better see them first.

We are all the same!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join