It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

According to the American Chronicle, disclosure has happened.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Friend, it is very simple, really; to those of us that, through personal sightings or some other event that has convinced us, there is not a pressing need for " OFFICIAL" disclosure; yet we at ATS are a special lot, for we are " conspiricy theorists." To the average person in countries that do have the blitz of 1000's of cable/ satellite channels and internet access, the idea of UFO's, possible existence of Aliens, etc., is always on the edge of our perceptions due to the daily exsposure; yet even now, there are many that are not going to even consider that any of this is a real occurance without either an official statement or having one land on the lawn down at the local park.

I do feel that we have been slowly indoctrinated and manipulated over the years by the MSM and the movie industry to create the mindset that we might not be alone and possibly the aliens are either A.) horrible creatures that want to destroy or enslave us; B.) refugees from a catastrophy seeking a new home; C.) benevolents here to help us in our evolution; or D.) Our creators or owners returning to judge us, screw us, or put us on a spit.
Who knows, the UN might pop up one day and say " as much as has been happening, you should have figured it out by now."

Even if disclosure was made on an "official" level, just how many do you think would still be expounding that it is dis-info ala "Project Bluebeam?" Really, how do we really know?

Keep digging, my friend;

seeker

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05

If these latest sightings and videos are 'disclosure', I am EXTREMELY disappointed in 'disclosure'...I didnt even get to see Project Blue Beam!!?!?

OMG I just did a girl squeal when I saw your avy. Is that from "Mac and Me?" I LOVE that movie! Great avy!

OP I don't think this is disclosure. What did they really disclose? Now everyone thinks anything in the sky they can't make out is a UFO, when it's just a plane or balloon like the NYC fiasco. I looked at all the videos of their "evidence" and the videos shown were also mentioned on the news and online showing how they were balloons and even talking to the people who saw them released, were present or had a part in releasing them. Why is that ignored. I know the Texas lights are interesting as are the ones in Russia but I don't think they prove anything, just that something is dancing around in the sky. I do believe in aliens and ufos that are alien but I also believe someone is up to something and it's not alien.

I do think that all this UFO/alien attention lately is both good and bad. The way they kind of mock it on tv annoys me. It's not a joke but to them it's a pun for everything now and quite lame since many of us take the subject seriously. As for it being good, well people I know that never mentioned UFOs or aliens are now talking about them and asking me about the subjects because they know I have an interest in them. It's kind of strange to have a friend who was anti UFO or aliens ask me about the NWO, aliens, illumninati and Ufos all in one. Apparently he went online and read too much of ATS and some other site he found one night lol but either way it helped some to look into things and open their minds to things they might have been closed off to before.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I don't think this is Bluebeam, but it does fit the bill with a seemingly organized push towards the public's acceptance of other intelligent species... Even if it is ultimately a false flag operation of some kind. But if you assume that it is actually Project Bluebeam than we wouldn't know it was fake until it was over... and maybe not even than.

I don't want to be mistaken, I have been active in several of the threads for several of the October sightings that I don't think are genuine ufo's. My point with this thread is that there seems to be a slight nudge from some mainstream media outlets that a potential ET or UFO presence is a reality and not a crazy conspiracy theory.

Thank you for the constructive replies.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   

W3RLIED2.....

I don't think this is Bluebeam

I do not support the argument that there is such a thing as "Project Bluebeam".

My point with this thread is that there seems to be a slight nudge from some mainstream media outlets that a potential ET or UFO presence is a reality and not a crazy conspiracy theory.

I think there have been 2 positive contributors to that:

1. The "UFO Nukes" press conference

2. Kean's book - "UFOs".

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 22-10-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Format

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Official disclosure?

Wait.
Before that, there is need to drag the crowd through the "Golden Gate" and show them that...

Yes there are other Civilizations amongst us, but no panic. We know these other Star People from many many years.... They are not evil,... So, again NO PANIC.

To do that, MSM are really, really important.

This tools (MSM) is strategic in a global process of acclimatization to the Epochal News.

By now from almost a year, every single day, on newspapers, to the radios and the televisions, world-wide, is spoken more and more about UFOs, and Alien Life on other worlds.

Yes. This is the right way, before the Official Disclosure.

Step by step...

S&F

edit on 22-10-2010 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhistpunk

The problem is, how do you define a "troll" when it comes to this topic?

I for one, am genuinely excited about the stuff leaking out. I refused to get bogged down by negative thoughts/opinions of others.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

I'm inclined to agree.

I think the reason why there has been no 'hard evidence' thus far is that the release of such could be very damaging to a lot of people.

While UFOs remain in question people aren't being forced to confront the reality head on. At the moment people are free to accept or reject the notion of extraterrestrials on their own terms.

As soon as a landed spaceship is shown on the news and we see the president shaking hands with an alien that is no longer possible. We would see the same effect on our population as has happened countless times in the past when a more developed culture forces itself on a less developed one. And I'm not talking about anything hostile like genocide or invasion. Just the recognition that we are no longer top dog would result in many people suffering from depression, alcoholism etc There would be a great deal of social unrest as people are are forced to come to terms with a new paradigm.

Far better then to withhold evidence until such time as the culture as a whole, through gradual acclimatisation, actually accepts the idea. The idea being that when the truth is finally 'revealed' the vast majority of people will say, 'Yeah, we already knew that, so what?' rather than freaking out.

The only change to this plan I could envisage was if some external factor forced the issue, such as an impending disaster, when the negative effects of such a disclosure would be outweighed by the negative effects of not disclosing.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Nothing is straightforward in this area of study.....absolutely nothing.

With all respect, i think you miss this:

www.disclose.tv... ATION_SAUCER___Cel_Hollanda__Actual_Report_/

If you missed it, here comes the history:

A brazilian Colonel reports everything about the "Operation Saucer" (or Operation Plate) that took place in the Amazon Area in 1977. The Disclosure happened in 1997. Some few weeks later Cel. Hollanda was found hanged at his own bed. It's said it was a suicide but the doubts will ever remain.This is NOT a "TV Version" or a "Simulation". This is HIS actual report.For the very first time in the WEB the True Report about the Operation Saucer, through a high level Patent Military Authority, subtitled in english.

I guess this proves what that Army platoon plus agents of ABIN (Brazilian intelligence services) saw was not:

- A secret aircraft;
- Owl;
- Swamp gas;
- Weather balloon;
- Meteorite;
- You name it.

It was the Space Craft. (An alien space craft.)

I think this video deserves a treath, dont you think?
edit on 22-10-2010 by RUSSO because: add

edit on 22-10-2010 by RUSSO because: grammar

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
With true disclosure, if we didn't notice, it didn't happen.
Since when was a minor flap "disclosure"?

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Sometimes I wonder why we expect a grandiose dog and pony show to go along with Disclosure.

I mean we are now a society that watched Shock and Awe in between commercials, 9/11 was basically viewed as a television event and so on and so forth.

At this point I think an alien could land in Rockefeller Center and sit on Matty Lauer’s lap and wink at us and we wouldn’t bat an eye. It would be a cool news story and such but unless they start zapping us with death rays or eating us I doubt Disclosure would as a single announcement would do much to throw the train off the tracks.

There are too many thinkgs to buy, too much celerity gossip to spread and too many bills too worry about.

I think Disclosure is often a word people use when they really mean “Awakening “and, sadly, at this point, I think it would take a lot more than aliens to shake people out of their sugar induced comas of self centered consuming.

Unless, as I said, the EBE’s were a global threat.

We already don’t trust people who look different or believe different than we do so what’s another race to us for the most part? Unless there is a threat to our secular little lives that represents an interruption into our routines I don’t see panic happening nor do I see the global conscious taking a great leap forward.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Nothing new. Usual sightings as we have had for more than a hundred years.

The only difference is the fact that there was a lot of internet talk about UFOs making an appearance. Thanks to Youtube , Facebook and the internet generally, a lot of people (millions of them) spent the day looking at the sky and lo and behold many saw something (baloon or whatever). I also noticed that there was an influx of new ATS member this month as a direct consequence of the 'cool' UFO talk across the internet.

As usual the UFOs will remain as elusive and as mysterious as ever.

edit on 22-10-2010 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
So if disclosure has happened, where are my hot alien babes!?

In all seriousness though I do find the sudden interest by a lot of media outlets and mainstream channels in the UFO phenomenon to be quite strange. Especially given the fact they seem to be reporting in serious tones without the usual mockery that we have come to expect. I definitely wouldn't say disclosure has happened but they are definitely getting everyone to accept the idea of UFO's as common fact. Makes you wonder, why the prep work....
edit on 22-10-2010 by Puresilence because: Grammah!

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Puresilence
So if disclosure has happened, where are my hot alien babes!?

In all seriousness though I do find the sudden interest by a lot of media outlets and mainstream channels in the UFO phenomenon to be quite strange. Especially given the fact they seem to be reporting in serious tones without the usual mockery that we have come to expect. I definitely wouldn't say disclosure has happened but they are definitely getting everyone to accept the idea of UFO's as common fact. Makes you wonder, why the prep work....
edit on 22-10-2010 by Puresilence because: Grammah!

I don't think that there is that much interest in the media. If you look at the movie industry (which is also media), UFO themes are very much lacking on TV and the big screen at the moment. I remember the 1970s when we had so many tv series featuring aliens (Startrek - the original and best ; UFO - the UK answer to Startrek). Just like Startrek , the girls in the british 'UFO' series wore very tight-fitting uniforms. There was glamour associated with the alien theme and aliens were masquerading as humans in that series, except that they had one finger which always bent backwards.

The news media is bound to report on matters that are being talked about. I do not think that there is a new sudden interest. It is just that word spreads on the internet so fast and gets caught on the news.

edit on 22-10-2010 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Well, there we go...disclosure happened.

now get back to work!

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose
Though I am about to start demanding they start landing and come shake hands with all of us.

I don't think you would like the outcome of that encounter. The smell and the slime would make most puke, that is if you lived long enough to smell them.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by the seeker_713g

Even if disclosure was made on an "official" level, just how many do you think would still be expounding that it is dis-info ala "Project Bluebeam?" Really, how do we really know?

Keep digging, my friend;

seeker

Or better still, get on with your life.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

W3RLIED2.....

What else are we waiting for?

Evidence perhaps?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

If you sincerely want to know what the strongest evidence to date is, then read the book pointed out in the OP's post: UFOs: Generals, Pilots and Government Officials Go On the Record (2010) by Leslie Kean

I was a skeptic before I read the book, but there is information in that book that made my jaw drop. Hell, even Michio Kaku has a statement on the cover of the book endorsing it. It has actually changed my world view. I'm almost finished and it's still getting better. While reading this book I have come to the conclusion that this book is a form of disclosure, not from the U.S. Government, but from many people that worked for them.

This book is the real deal.
edit on 22-10-2010 by harrytuttle because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-10-2010 by harrytuttle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

What are we waiting for?

I won't believe a thing until President Obama or someone in his Cabinet gets on TV and says "Aliens exists and we have made contact" or "We have been hiding the secret for a long time, but aliens exist".

I will not be satisfied until then...

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jibblin

What are we waiting for?

I won't believe a thing until President Obama or someone in his Cabinet gets on TV and says "Aliens exists and we have made contact" or "We have been hiding the secret for a long time, but aliens exist".

I will not be satisfied until then...

I dont think any 1 from our governments chain of command will anounce it....then they'll look like liers
Our govenments Chain of command prolly says let "them" do it hem selves
But who knows

edit on 22-10-2010 by VenomVile.6 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-10-2010 by VenomVile.6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Personally i think we are in the early stages of disclourse which has been happening for the last few years. The best is yet to come. We are definetely building towards something of immense importance. I think an announcement will be made. My feeling is that the 50 year time limit was an agreed timescale between the Earth Govts at the time and ailens (am thinking Roswell and Holloman AFB meetings) and that this time limit has now expired. I get the feeling that the Ailens in question have said to world Govts/TPTB that they need to get on with the job with disclosure or they will do it for them. I think patience and pressure is now being felt on both sides. Just a gut feeling....

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join