It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is it okay to discriminate against gay people?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by loagun
So in turn, your sin sh*t means nothing. Homosexuality IS a part of all life, a part of natural selection, and one could even go as far as to say a superior selection as it not drawn to the mere laws herosexuality, which is as preached merely to reproduce; how sad.

Sorry, i had no idea what the rest of your post had to do with this discussion. But as to natural selection, a subject that has nothing to do with the bible (forementioned adam and eve), do you understand the concept? Evoloution through survival of the fitest. Birth. Male and female. Magnets. If there is any evidence of males being able to reproduce with other males, please point me towards it, otherwise nature would suggest two genders.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Of course the post your referring to made sense. It was made to make just as much sense as your argument.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

The sexual deviancies that you list are all illegal. They are also properly classified as deviancies because they always involve sexual activities in a situation other than two consenting adults. For them to be open about any of these would mean that they confess to a crime. Thus, these restrictions falls under not letting criminals serve in the military.

The other things that you mention are restrictions because of physical or mental difficulties that make it unsafe for said people to serve. I can find nothing in simply being a homosexual that inherently makes one somehow less than safe or unfit for duty.

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join