It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien dreeam and UFO!! very very vivid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I had a dream about a UFO and In the dream the UFO was round and about 700 feet wide and there was windows in the craft and I could see medium size greys standing in the windows. The craft had 3 legs for landing gear that were in a tripod formation. I saw a grey standing under the craft and we communicated telepathically as he told me before I even asked him why. The other greys had locked him out of the craft due to his inabilities to complete the needed tasks on the craft. I and the grey as well as my friends spent all night trying to get into the craft and just couldnt do it. Right before I woke up the craft took off and left my friends and I and the other grey standing in the parking lot. I am going to draw a picture of the craft I saw and i will post it. The weirdest and most vivid dream I have ever had.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I have had dreams of aliens and UFOs. Same with you they were very vivid. I would communicate with them and the UFOs would watch me.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
I have had dreams of aliens and UFOs. Same with you they were very vivid. I would communicate with them and the UFOs would watch me.

No matter how much of a threat I seemed to be while trying to get into the craft they didnt care. They just sat there and watched me.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by kid_cudi

Yeah! One dream they were after me, another scanning me and some they appeared to be disguised as women. Awesome and weird at the same time.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Yeah! One dream they were after me, another scanning me and some they appeared to be disguised as women. Awesome and weird at the same time.

very true. So tell me about your dreams id like to hear them,

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Sure! I have had dreams of aliens running very fast. One dream I was able to detect aliens using human bodies to hide in public. Seems they respected me. Space ships flying all over the place.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
"my cat's breath smells like cat food."

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist.

I had a dream last night that I was floating, either in liquid or air, hard to tell. Then I tried to move only to find myself being "sucked" out of the side of a giant water tower. I was holding onto a pipe then lost grip and fell...apparently into the passenger side of a car in the late 1980's. Dreams are weird my dude, rarely prophetic.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Use your brain

That's true! I'm a lucid dream. Every time I sleep I dream and I always lucid dream. A lot of the times it is fun and then many times it is painful. I have had my shares of the craziness and the romance!

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

reply to post by Use your brain

That's true! I'm a lucid dream. Every time I sleep I dream and I always lucid dream. A lot of the times it is fun and then many times it is painful. I have had my shares of the craziness and the romance!

Lol same here. They are either very real very weird or stupid and pointless and by atupid and pointless I mean like the dream I had about how I woke up in my 7th grade technology teachers house and there were armed guards and snipers all over the place and I could not escape from his house. Everytime I tried I got shot by multiple people and then taken back into the house and restarted the whole process and wen I got shot I would go numb and bleed out of my ears Omg it pissed me off I even told him about it when I was in class and said if I ever have that dream I'm gunna severely beat you lol
edit on 22-10-2010 by kid_cudi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Was the weirdest dream ever. I hope I never have it again

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Since your other thread titled "This is the UFO I saw!!!!!" diverts here, I will reply here (obviously). Yes, I had a dream some time ago with that same sort of ship flying up and down our street. I also had a meditation where the entire sky was blanketed with these. When I opened my eyes to look, they weren't there. When I closed them again, they were. Damnedest thing.

We'll see more of them. I had another couple of dreams recently with this and other sorts of ships and there amusing events transpiring onboard (at least in my view).

We'll all see these soon enough. I've seen them three times so far, twice with other people present, and those were quite long viewings. They exist and they are here, and not just in your dreams.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
You know, funny thing.

I was seven years old. It was 1990. I lived in nowhere Eastern Montana.

I had a reoccurring dream. I would walk outside and see these stars in the sky that were too bright to be stars.
Then one night the dream got intense. I walked outside to see the usual when they descended into my yard. One made a landing, if you could call it that. No tripod, just sat there as though it was standing on a energy field.

They took me inside where there were greys performing menial task but I was approached by the leader who was an old white haired man in a robe of some sort. he explained to me that I had nothing to fear and thought me how to operate the ship. Strangely enough, I used a hand-held "Tiger" baseball (god, remember the 90's =D) to control. later in life, I assume either the dream was my own brain's creation (Most likely =D) or it was controlled by thought and me using the game was just a medium to make it easier for me. Crazy I know.

I want to get abducted. I hope those little freaks come in my room one night. I will not be paralyzed by fear

I will shoot the F78kers and then load their bodies in the car and drive strait to the news studio

edit on 29-10-2010 by spokaneman1983 because: proper spelling

edit on 29-10-2010 by spokaneman1983 because: proper context

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

You are watching too many youtube alien videos, I would guess.At least you are having interesting dreams on the bright side

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I remember having a dream back a few years ago September 28,2002. I had just got home from work & I had 2 days off in a row. So knowing my sleep habits I forced myself to stay up late till I couldn't fight the sleep anymore.
But now to the vivid dream part. I've had dreams of flying & diving through the water. I've always had dreams of flying or swimming through the oceans water. On September 28, 2002 From the effects of not getting enough sleep ( 2 - 3 hours ) I had a dream that I was flying over water in a vessel of some sort. Nature called " meaning that I had to use the rest room " I was still not fully awake at the time when I woke up around 1:45 pm & 2:00 pm est in Daytona Beach Florida. I went back to bed to lay down in bed & when I look out of my third floor window is when I thought I seen a ufo slow moving or floating near the old famous texan hotel back in the 90's era during the MTV spring break reign. Now it's the year 2010 & it's a time share. This ufo was hovering over the water. I was having a dream that I was piloting a vessel over the water. I wake up for a nature call, went back to bed to lay down for another hour or so & I see a ufo. When I seen this flying object I became fully aware & awoke. I ran all the way to the first floor to my neighbor's apartment to get him to witness this saucer shape disc. To my amazement he didn't see any thing no saucer or ufo.

I remember seeing a para-sailer in the same moment that I've woke up & seen the ufo. That para-sailer had a closer look at this object. He could have almost touch it. I went to the beach to where the incident happen to ask witness questions of what they might have seen. I never got to do it. I got cold feet & never succeeded. So I'll never really know what happened that day. But I will never forget the experience having that vivid of piloting that ufo flying over water. WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN? I'm confused.

top topics

join