It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Spaceship on the Moon New*

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
you must be new to all of this eh OP?

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
This is pics from the Apollo 20 hoax, found here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Is that the new way to deal with possible debunkers? A pre-emptive attack on the credibility of debunkers? If it is then it's a childisch trick of the book.

Granted, it is an interesting piece of rock, however; Only picture 1 and 2 seem to be actual real pictures, the other with the comparison is a degital cut-out and therefor nor plausible. i am even doubting the second picture as real, but I will assume it is simply as to reaching out to the U.F.O. group.
Having that said; it might be a U.F.O. but it might also be a strange rock formation of photomanipulation by blening a photo of the moon with the foto of a random object here on earth.

Regardless, I can't possibly see how it is absolute proof of a U.F.O. even thou spaceships tend to be that large when travelling afar.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Who the heck was that guy on ATS, about a week ago, that kept throwing up pictures of aliens and spaceships, and challenged all the skeptics and debunkers to "debunk this"?

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
How many things can you do wrong in one thread?

1. The title - s/he says "new", yet this 'anomaly' has been raised many times (by equally uninformed posters) in the past. BTW, why the asterisk? Is that some new way to indicate you are being sarcastic? 'New*' as in.. really old?

2. The 'anomaly' Is simply a ridge. When lit from different angles, or incompetently post-processed (as in the second image) it can be made to look strange. Whoop-dee-doo.

3. None of the images are cited. Against the T&C. I hope the mods are watching.

4. The OP is peppering the thread with meaningless replies, in order to bump it and make it appear 'important'.

5. The OP pulls figures like "1 in 250,000,000,000,000" from an orifice that s/he should really should not be using in public.

6. S/he makes pre-emptive comments about debunkers and skeptics, as if DENYING IGNORANCE and being skeptical of daft, unsupported claims is a bad thing...

As far as "THUMB(ing) TOGETHER a silly explanation" and "mak(ing) fools of yourself" for these images, I think the OP has fully covered that with the giant spaceship claim...

Nice work paradigm - this is almost the *perfect* woo-woo-tinfoil-hat thread. Can we 'sticky' it as a guide for newbies?

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paradigm2012
reply to post by Paradigm2012

This is new I am breaking this story on ATS.

Thanks to the power of my internet I am able to enlighten you.

OLD NEWS..sorry.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

On and on and on...

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Giant Spaceship on the Moon

This lunar anomaly has been examined for decades. There is no doubt that it exists, the original NASA images (Apollo 15?) are almost beyond question. Following this are the purported 'Apollo 20' videos that have been circulating the web since about2005.

The reason I comment to this topic is because there is that certainty of the anomaly itself and because those often-maligned videos bear a number of striking features that would require more horsepower than most fakers have at their disposal.

Now, this is NOT to say that there is something more here than an unusual... but naturally occurring landmark.

But on the flipside, it does almost shout for more attention and so that alone makes it subject for those with talents that could be better spent in Hollywood. Fakers and bulls**tters have turned the paranormal into a freak show. Unfortunately, the BS'ers don't usually stick around to take credit for their work.

I remain interested because the anomaly is indeed real and because someday, NASA will be held by the short hairs by the same taxpayers that fund their little adventures, and be forced to cough up the truth... whatever that may be.

edit on 22-10-2010 by redoubt because: Minor re-word, typos

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Sorry OP not seeing it. I've seen this one posted before & like a lot these anomalies on the Moon & Mars as well I just don't see it. It's possible we may on day discover evidence of a star-faring species that long ago passed through our neighborhood, but I think it will stand out a little more, say maybe a calling card type of artifact that wants to be found & not a crashed ship. I appreciate your passion on this, so as the old Journey song says: "Don't stop believing"!

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Hey has any one posted anything on FEMA CAMPS yet??

I hope everyone gets the joke.

This is Apollo 20 stuff is old news worthy of the HOAX forum.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

This is new I am breaking this story on ATS.

Thanks to the power of my internet I am able to enlighten you.

ahhahahaha!

i missed that little gem. haha

hilarious!!
hahahahah

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
spaceship? the first image looks like a close up that you got from an amatuers/reader's wives site

Aside from anything else, I love the way people have posted with the attitude of "if you don't agree then you are a debunker (as well as everything else that is implied with that word), I'm gonna stick my fingers in my ears and shout blaa blaa blaa."

Talk about 'deny ignorance'. What a joke.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Paradigm2012.....

As you can now see.....

This is a well known hoax that has been discussed in detail on myriad occasions on ATS.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 22-10-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Syntax

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Noooooo!!!

Don't beleave this guys, hes diisinfooooo!

*Sup, MMN?

Apollo 20 again eh...

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Skeptics, hard times? You must be new. We feed on lies, unfounded rumors and the occasional bull patty. It is like bread and water. I always refer to this time of year as the "harvest," as so many ridiculous things, that can easily be explained with logic and science, are everywhere. I could care less about stars and flags, but do you ever wonder why the "skeptics" usually have a higher star count? I assure you, it's not because the rest of us are "asleep," "sheeple," or any other derogatory name you could conjure up, and your "camp" often does.

I'm as open minded as I can possibly be, but the manner in which you approach the "skeptics" is downright repulsive.

What's with all this bipartisan skeptic vs. believer jibber jabber anyway? Are we modeling ourselves after a maniacal and incapable government? Or are we merely two opposites attracting, seeking the the state of neutrality that seems to align itself with the universe (cue twilight zone music)?
edit on 22-10-2010 by Use your brain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   

good mate.
i did see these pix a couple of years back in you tube. that time, it was the immensity of it that baffled me.
now it seems resurrected eh.
anyway those images made me do my own research and surprise surprise just very recently stumbled on one huge whatever you may call it...
i do have my own collection of strange "crafts" on the moon and it is very recent 2010 i supposed, based on the imagery date taken by nasa/selene/jaxa photography and can be accessed with google moon.

media.abovetopsecret.com...&action=list_photos&album_id=17077

debunkers may have their field day, but not on me please...try nasa...

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
i think most of us with ufo interests have seen this one a few times so of course not new info here but i have to confess ive always been fascinated by this particular piece of the puzzle.

couple of opinions regarding this case. i guess i'll say first that i truly do see how this thing could actually be up there. its not much of a stretch unless youre completely denying the existance of ets altogether. too me thats the only hurdle one should have to clear to at least admit that this is possible. now ive seen a few vids about this and my thought is that the first one (shot from a greater distance) is probably authentic. the second (much more zoomed in) showing the greater detail of the glyphs looks fake to me and makes me wonder if it was created to cast suspicion on the original.

allegedly this ship was explored during the secret apollo 17 through 20 usa/ussr missions.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Just for the record and before this thread is (rightly) abandoned/closed, here's what that area looks like when NOT badly enlarged and post-processed.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f2ab16fbd21a.jpg[/atsimg]
(Original image - NASA - AS15-P-9630)

Looks like a pretty ordinary, cratered ridge to me. But if anyone wants to see a cigar-shaped spacecraft, cunningly hiding under the dirt.. go on, knock yourselves out.

edit on 22-10-2010 by CHRLZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
This has been around for a while now. I'm certain op pics are stills of this youtube video.

Good ol Apollo 20

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn

I'm new to ATS and even i've seen these pictures.
I cant debunk this, nor can I prove its a spaceship. It's on the moon. and unless you go on the moon and bring it back, you cant prove it either. sorry bud.

Your being pretty aggressive too, you should calm down a bit. I know your excited but this is definately not groundbreaking evidence.

That's his or her style. He or she has a tendancy to get more than a little bit uppity when someone disagrees with his or her posts or views.

Anyway, my view is that this is a big rock. The moon has been bombarded with big rocks for as long as it's been up there so this is probably left over debris from an earlier impact. Of course, the OP will suggest that my view is completely irrational and that the obvious explanation for this is that we're looking at some kind of alien intergalactic luxury cruise ship.
edit on 22-10-2010 by RMFX1 because: sp

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Please add your thoughts to one of the existing threads:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Use search to find more on the same topic.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join