It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is alien disclosure a front for luciferianism?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
The reason why I ask is because of an except from a letter written by pike to mazzini in 1871, its to long to quote but basically says that through atheism and other social movements TPTB would discredit christianity then after some horrible event they would reveal the pure doctrine of lucifer, which everyone by that stage would accept.... So I was thinking well, what if thats the whole aliens created us thing? You know like the chronicle project.... Just a thought....

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
If it is, so what?

All things being equal, what did Lucifer do, or what has he done, that is so bad?

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I think christianity is discrediting itself on its own quite well. You are doing so to yourself by not providing something we can pick apart for you

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

doomsday rex its not what lucifer has done, I dont know the guy, its what those who follow him have done, those ptb who believe lucifer is the mac daddy and have done more harm to humanity than any other group in history!

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Rhebefree

A mere forty years ago,
no one would have fallen for this movie.
I mean the hero let all those people die, and
he let the tree get blown up. (don't argue I'm not done)
She _told_ him about the epic flying mount, and how with it
everyone would unify and do what ever he said. But he was a coward.
He could have gone for one early. But look at his last diary entry, how quit he is.
What was he scared of? He had another body. He wasn't willing to risk his new legs?

No, only after the tree of ancient traditions was destroyed did he feel free to act.
And then only after being rejected by his new family. The only sane way
to view this movie is to imagine the Pandorans as human, and the
humans in the movie as the original alien invasion of earth.

And there you have it. Best selling movie of all time,
and the audience completely identifies with
the fallen angel. The one who
brought fire from the sky.

But other than that, no,
there is no attempt to luciferize humanity.

David Grouchy

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Zoodie

pick apart? I dont understand, I thought these threads were to share ideas with each other? We all know that tptb want to bring in a one world religion, I had a thought that maybe all the stuff about aliens might have something to do with their plans and was just sharing that idea.... Have I phased the idea wrong? Why am I dis crediting myself?

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

I've got just the guy for you to cast a link between Luciferianism and Aliens!

Roger Morneau (Former Elite Luciferian);
"It’s the master's (Lucifer) grand plan for harvesting the multitudes of the earth into his cause, just before the close of the great controversy between the forces of good and evil. It’s going to be done in an unique manner. The spirits will declare themselves to be the inhabitants of far distant planets of the galaxies. They will claim that they have come to warn the inhabitants of planet earth of the impending destruction of earth, unless certain things are done to avoid it. Spirits will show themselves willing to give valuable guidance that will not only help people avoid the destruction of the planet, but it will also promise humanity a higher state of existence." [A Trip Into The Supernatural (Interview 1991)]

A Trip Into The Supernatural [PDF]

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

Thankyou for your thoughts, thats an interesting analogy.... Kinda kills the movie for me a bit tho! Lol! So ok tptb aren't planning to turn us to lucifer, do you think the aliens have anything to do with them? Or are aliens the good guys?

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

Thankyou for your thoughts, thats an interesting analogy.... Kinda kills the movie for me a bit tho! Lol! So ok tptb aren't planning to turn us to lucifer, do you think the aliens have anything to do with them? Or are aliens the good guys?

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

thanks for posting! I'll look into Roger morneau and learn more!

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

What you say seems viable given the current situation regarding UFOs and the like.
But with all do respect I honestly don't see how the chronicle project in anyway states that Aliens in the classic sense of the word created mankind.

Yes it makes it clear that the Supreme one, or the ruler of the supreme ones, or the ones who live forever created us under the guidance of the ruler. Beyond that I have not seen it specify that extraterrestrials made man.
However if you want the technical aspect Yes God is technically an alien because he is not of Earth.

It does not however say he is another "evolved" being that came into being in the universe. Only that The ruler overseeing the supreme ones created mankind and how it was done.

We do not know who, or how God exists beyond those few vague statements, so I don't know how that would be a grounds for misleading people. Unless someone wants to believe God is an alien because it makes them feel better or like they have something in common with God.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
well yea, I think it might be.
At least that is the way the Bluebeam
documents describe it anyway.
It's all in the master plan.
Read the details of the Bluebeam
project for reference.

boon

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rhebefree

doomsday rex its not what lucifer has done, I dont know the guy, its what those who follow him have done, those ptb who believe lucifer is the mac daddy and have done more harm to humanity than any other group in history!

Have they now?

Have you seen the body-count the followers of God have racked up?

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Wars a bitch or didn't ya know?

Let the bodies hit the floor...

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

TPTB would discredit christianity then after some horrible event they would reveal the pure doctrine of lucifer, which everyone by that stage would accept....

Well since Lucifer is "The Bringer of Light" and made that woman partake of the apple to give manking KNOWLEDGE...

What if that war so many millennia ago, where he was cast out, was won by the bad guy? The winner writes the history book.... That Christian God wants blind obedience, wants you to be a sheep and just accept everything "The Lord is thy shepherd, thou shall not want..." He gets ticked off at people so Nukes Sodom and Gomorrah, then kills every living thing on Earth with the flood. He keeps sending plaques on to people that doubt him and makes even his loyal subjects suffer to 'test' them. Add to that the centuries of people tortured for daring to believe any thing else...

Seems to me we have been voting for the wrong side for 2000 years

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I wouldn't worry about it. There's no reason to believe in lucifers, demons or devils. It's just another old idea that's become topical in the past couple of years.

Sections of the Christian belief system like pulling the fear levers on sections of society. What better way to promote Christianity than generating fear that if you don't believe in them, you're gonna live in a world run by Luciferous forces...hell on Earth.

In the 50s, people who didn't 'believe' in UFOs considered those that did as having a 'belief system.' A Condon Committee meeting makes a couple of references to this perspective. People would write letters to UFO magazines warning that UFOs were demons and citing all manner of Old Testament hoaky. I guess it was partially a reaction to being unable to cope with the rapid changes to society after the wars? Some people returned to the basics of post-Medieval Christianity...if it moves and doesn't have feathered-wings, it's a demon!

Whatever the reasons for people getting jumpy about UFOs as demons, the idea took root and bubbles up to the surface every few years since. Seems to me the word 'disclosure' has become a mirror term like 'UFO.' People see the word and it reflects back whatever their beliefs are. To some 'disclosure' means NWO, others see Blue Beam conspiracies...others see love n hugs from space brothers.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Answerable in another thread. Sigh...

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Something along those lines gets my vote too OP. Considering the state of the World as juxtaposed to Biblical prophecy, the obvious duplicitous machinations of powerful folk & forces committed to a NWO, the points made by Jaques Vallee, John Keel, & many more to the "other-dimensional" aspects of UFOs, contactees consistently being lied to by their "alien" contacts it seems to me that there is one theory that seems to satisfy both Sherlockian & Occam's Razor hypothoses as the most logical, elegant, and totally compatible & comprehensive postulation. The Grand Unifying Theory if you will: Revelations is true & all Hell is about to break loose. The good guys win though

For a GREAT read worthy of the subject matter of this OP don't miss Book of Boondock Saint Series
Book of Boondock Saint
edit on 22-10-2010 by The GUT because: To reference Boondock Saint's thread & add J Keel

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

sorry for late reply guys and thanks for the posts! Im so new at this posting thing so bear with me! I should probably make something clear, im not christian, my spiritual beliefs are in constant transition with all the new info I receive, but I will say this in response to doomsdayrex and zorgon if you do some research you will find that this lie that lucifer is the bringer of light and the cult surrounding it is much older than christianity and much more dangerous!

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   

if you do some research you will find that this lie that lucifer is the bringer of light and the cult surrounding it is much older than christianity and much more dangerous!

Well all cults are dangerous. Just because some Lunatics use Lucifer as an idol doesn't mean he is bad

Look at Jones Town, Waco and Heaven's Gate

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join