It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Strange feeling I Died 2 Weeks ago

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/89be64c7b7a0.jpg[/atsimg]

According to an experience I had several years ago I too am dead but still alive. How can that be ? It is a mysterious science called multi-dimensionality physics. There is a very good book called THE HOLOGRAPHIC UNIVERSE by MICHAEL TALBOT. ISBN 0-586-09171-8. After reading the book I immediately were able to understand that we often die and yet not even realise that we have died.

My experience occurred back in 1987. I was asleep in bed when I was awoken by knocking on the door. It was a grey cold morning. I checked the time. It was only six o'clock. I put on my dressing gown and my specticles. I opened the door to discover a man dressed in a heavy trench coat. He had a friend also in a trench coat looking in through the window which is at right angle to the door. I asked "Good morning what do you want" ? He did not speak but simply took a hand gun out from his coat and immediately shot me in my chest. His friend also shot me twice through the window. I had three bullets in me and although I felt no pain, just a tight sensation, and a difficulty to inhale, I was passing out. Suddenly everything went black. Immediately I found myself in bed waking up as if from a dream. I sat up and thought "Oh just a dream". I simply laid back down and fell asleep again.

It is possible to pass this off a nothing more than a dream experience. However, I was very impressed by the experience because it was very vivid and as real as day. It did not have the usual texture that dreams have. So my theory is that I died and that because of the multi-dimensionality physics nevertheless in the reality as I know it I am alive. Just like spiritualists say "There is no such thing as death".

As for your own experience with the migraine, it is possible that you died and yet are still alive in this dimension where in you're still alive. It that sense we all die every day. However, you will need to get that migraine problem looked at by your doctor. After brain damage has occurred you're going to feel it. Thus the light headed feeling you reported. Depending on where in the brain the migraine is occurring you will notice functionality problems.

AVE RAEGINA CAELINA LA DEUS NOSTRA CAELI LA VERA DEUS.
edit on 24/1/2011 by CAELENIUM because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join