It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

---- instead of Member

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 07:19 AM
link   
On our mini profiles, above avatar, what does having '----' instead of member or scholar etc mean?

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 07:23 AM
link   
"-------" hmm im not sure, maybe it means banned. Which members have this "-------" instead of members name?? i have a funny feeling this might show that someone is banned, but im not to sure.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I just looked at the profile of the person I saw it on and it said they were banned.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hyperen
I just looked at the profile of the person I saw it on and it said they were banned.

Yeah, i just had a look for you. It means they are banned and i think once they have cooled down they can come.

[edit on 27-6-2004 by infinite]

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 07:40 AM
link   
This was brought up a couple weeks ago, ---- means that the member was banned and they lost their member status. -Muzz

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Ok Thanks people. BTW I first saw the ---- status on the first page of your thread about Rail and Laser guns, Muzz

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Thanks, that seem to be a good thread about the future development to weaponary. -Muzz

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   
But what makes a scholar or a writer or fighter different from a member like me?

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 01:23 AM
link   
If I remember rightly, a scholar researches things in the Research forum, Writers write for the Collaborative Fiction forum and Fighters take part in the Debates section.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hyperen
If I remember rightly, a scholar researches things in the Research forum, Writers write for the Collaborative Fiction forum and Fighters take part in the Debates section.

That sums up what my duties are.

Great things for anyone with an interest in any of the fields. I recommend it.

top topics

join