It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hello all

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
hello, i am new here and interested in all things strange and allknowledge covered up that we should know, and it seems a great site for my needs, very informative. anyway just to get talking to people and meet new ats users, tell meyour top 5 ufology books,mine are

1. passport to magonia, jaques vallee
2. taken, karla turner
3. alien dawn, colin bell
4. above top secret, timothy good(i found this site while looking online for reviewsto the book)
5. communion, whitley streiber

as you can see im on both sides of the fence,i like valees argument that there is a large pyschic element inolved and they maynot be nuts and bolt crafts, but i like a good scary true(?) story like taken andcommunion. cheers for your replies.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
welcome to ats! make sure to make good use of the search tool, it comes in handy when starting threads or to find information that has already been covered.
dont forget your seatbelt!

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Welcome aboard. This site has tons of information on just about everything and a lot of smart people, too. See you in the boards.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I've never read any of those books, but I can sure tell you this site is perfect for learning and hearing about things you never thought could be possible. This website has help me open my mind and try to see things for what they are. Sure you have to search through some bull, but for the most part its a very enjoyable time lurking and learning.

top topics

join