is there a media blackout regarding orbital changes of earth/moon?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Hi everybody, just came across an article on the changes the earth is going through and a possible media blackout on subjects pertaining to this. I am wondering if there are any people out there who have any expertise or knowledge on the subject that could provide some insight on what is happening to our world.

link here: ______beforeitsnews/story/229/227/

If there is a media blackout or a "gag order" saying not to report on the situation, then what exactly is it that the governments know that they are trying to keep it such a secret...and more importantly how can we prepare for the upcoming changes if the information is being suppressed?

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by here4awhile
Hi everybody, just came across an article on the changes the earth is going through and a possible media blackout on subjects pertaining to this. I am wondering if there are any people out there who have any expertise or knowledge on the subject that could provide some insight on what is happening to our world.

link here: ______beforeitsnews/story/229/227/

If there is a media blackout or a "gag order" saying not to report on the situation, then what exactly is it that the governments know that they are trying to keep it such a secret...and more importantly how can we prepare for the upcoming changes if the information is being suppressed?

Most everything that's posted at "Before it's News is a bunch of crap !

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Gag Order, or nothing to report?

That said, I did have one strange day this summer when the sun seemed way too far north. Took a bearing with my compass and it seemed pretty far out of place. I can't remember the exact measurment but I remember it because I wrote it down and compared to a map from the previous day. A line I had drawn on it (from within 20 yards of the same starting point) was lined up with a nearby destination and at the time of the measurment it was lined up directly with the sun. Anyway, it was way off.

The next day, I remembered and checked the same location again. Everything was fine so I wrote it off as user (or equipment) error. But both days, we got where we were going. Both days gps matched with my manual measurments. We would've been lost if it didn't. I guess it could have been a weird coincidence and a number of errors cooperated to just make it seem that way, but every time I see one of these sun/moon moving threads, I remember those couple of days.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by here4awhile

I don't know anything about a gag order, but the sun and moon moving around rings a bell. Every morning (lately) the sun is rising as I take the bus and I noticed today that the sun rose in a more northern place than the day before. One day above the lake, the next above the city. I didn't think about it again till now. Kinda crazy, though.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
i found the report where the inuit say the sun is appearing to set many kilometers from its usual point on the horizon

Link: www.theglobeandmail.com...

they talk about how they think the earth's tilt has changed...the filmmakers tried contacting NASA regarding the inuit people's theory, but were told by experts it was impossible. Could they be lying? Wouldn't be the first time NASA has lied for sure

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
The link in the OP is asking me to take a survey for a chance to win a memory card.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
When I first noticed these things, now a very long 6 or 7 years ago I called universities and other institutions to find out wtf. When that didn't work I called news agencies. Wish I had kept a recording of some of these conversations - try it yourselves if you want a good laugh.

For me, it started small: an eclipse that didn't happen; Mars way too far south; the moon in aspects I'd never seen before; a huge comet that no one could calculate an orbit for etc. etc. Basically had to educate myself. It's become my test of the truthfullness of everything and everyone.

Gag order? Yeah but I'd say it's a bit uglier than just "don't ask; don't tell."

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
The sun only rises exactly east and sets exactly west two times a year spring and fall equinoxes...

solar-center.stanford.edu...

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

the link takes a couple of seconds to load...the survey is just what it shows until it loads

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Nach7

sorry to disappoint you but there are changes happening.
Remember my moon threads and others?
edit on 21-10-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Nach7

it would seem to me as if the scientific community proposes a lot of the info they have as facts that are exempt of change...I accept that they have plenty of charts and graphs and pictures that show things the way they have been for a long time...but to not expect change in a universe of change is downright ignorant in my opinion

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
There is nothing happening to ours or our moons orbit they have not changed in a long time.

Newton knew what was going on, and things have not changed. On one of the Apollo missions they dropped mirrors on th moon so they could shoot lasers an measure the distance. Our moon is unbelievably dependable and nothing has changed it.

If there was some sort of gravity pulling it out of our orbit, it would effect our gravity as well.

I promise no one is lying about these things because they woul not be able to hide the effects of it.

Pred...

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by here4awhile

Great article on the Inuit observations of celestial changes and what a load of smoked baloney and mirrors from the scientific community trying to discredit them. They are probably some of the last people who can still clearly see the sky - the rest of us are subjected to constant spraying.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187
There is nothing happening to ours or our moons orbit they have not changed in a long time.

Newton knew what was going on, and things have not changed. On one of the Apollo missions they dropped mirrors on th moon so they could shoot lasers an measure the distance. Our moon is unbelievably dependable and nothing has changed it.

If there was some sort of gravity pulling it out of our orbit, it would effect our gravity as well.

I promise no one is lying about these things because they woul not be able to hide the effects of it.

Pred...

That was very ignorant

Of course they wont lie, because they are experts?
The experts, lied about the state of economy
The health experts lie about other health advances and deny our access to other great new health tool idea, and yet the guy who made it got killed for it.

I am sure you know what i am talking about that health tool, i forget the name of it.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Most of these experts are people that are paid to say things.

Science is based on facts or theories. It is pure math, nothing but, and has been proven over and over again.

I'm not trying to be mean, but if the moon was leaving the orbit of the Earth I promise that is not something they could lie about.

Pred

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
One thing I have noticed, when I go smoke while at work, I'm usually looking up at the clouds, I noticed one day they moved in a totally different direction than most days. When I get off work at around 6 CST, I usually have to let my visor down on the last turn towards my house cause the evening sun is usually a bitch when driving, but this particular day I didnt...

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Hi all! I don't post much but this thread caught my attention...

At my work, usually for about a week in early fall and late spring the windows (skylights) in our office are aligned just right that the sun shines directly on my workspace for a few minutes each day. It's a minor inconvenience, but it sure does make it hard to read my computer screen while it's shining on me for those few minutes. Well, this year I noticed that the sun wasn't shining on my work station, I never had the glare on my screen (and yes, I work the same hours and at the same cubicle as last year). Instead, the light seems to come down directly on our supervisor's station. Sure enough, this year they decided to install window tinting on the offending windows.

Now, you can still see where the light shines down, it's just not as blinding as it was, but it has not shined at my desk as it has in the past. It went to the supervisor desk and then moved off as it does. I just think it's funny that they decided to install the window tinting this year, since the supervisors complained about it, and they never bothered when it was just us working folk. What I'm trying to say, is the window tinting is not the cause of me not being blinded at my desk, but rather a result of it being blinding at someone else's desk.

Make of that what you will, it's just my two cents, but it's a quantifiable observation worth sharing.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

I think we aren't exactly talking about the moon leaving orbit and drifting off into space here...the point of this thread is to question whether or not the sun/moon orbits are changing...changing does not mean flying away or anything like that...i personally think the sun is the one we should be thinking about...because if our own orbit around the sun were to change even the slightest, or our earth tilted just a little bit differently, it would change our worlds climate making it possibly colder/hotter in different places which would itself change the face of our earth...literally.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187...

Science is based on facts or theories. It is pure math, nothing but, and has been proven over and over again.

I'm not trying to be mean, but if the moon was leaving the orbit of the Earth I promise that is not something they could lie about.

Pred

Actually, the moon is moving away from the Earth. At least according to Cornell University.

exclusive video

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join