It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If this was to happen....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
(hypothetically)

Let's say, one day you step out of your house, and then BAM a bright neon flash of blue/green light flashes across the sky and followed by a loud screeching noise, where it hurts your ears and it only lasted for only about 3 seconds..then you find out the whole world seen and heard this. Because its all over the news and your neighbors are out-side looking around trying to see wth just happend.

What would come to your mind on what that was?

I just thought of this while I was out side

edit on 21-10-2010 by VenomVile.6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
good thout, i would probly think our atmospher was about to be sucked out or something like that and we were near the end, and i prob wouldnt be hapy about my ears bleeding from the loud screach lol

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by VenomVile.6
(hypothetically)

Let's say, one day you step out of your house, and then BAM a bright neon flash of blue/green light flashes across the sky and followed by a loud screeching noise, where it hurts your ears and it only lasted for only about 3 seconds..then you find out the whole world seen and heard this. Because its all over the news and your neighbors are out-side looking around trying to see wth just happend.

A big blue/green hand grip the earth. Hey its entire world right? Need very big hand to be seen everywhere

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by RainCloud

(hypothetically)

A big blue/green hand grip the earth. Hey its entire world right? Need very big hand to be seen everywhere

I would be to worried + waiting for what happens next to determin what it is/was

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
First thoughts that came to my head: methane, propane, Aurora Borealis, UFO, and hallucination.

What did the whole world hear? Did I miss something?
edit on 21-10-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

(hypothetically)

I'm thinking lightening, thunder, etc. What else would it be?

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

(hypothetically)

Lol This reminds me of that commercial on the Discovery Channel that ran last year, with people walking around and doing their everyday business, when suddenly, huge, blue streakes of light was shooting down from the sky and descending something within them to Earth, creating panic with people running around and screaming, all happening with an added omnivous voice to the commercial that said "The invasion has begun".

Anyway- What I wound think if it happened in front of me? I really don't know. I do, however, guess I would believe either that; It was some type of aircraft that had malfunctioned and crashing.
Or; That it was some form of attack, from who and what knows.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

(hypothetically)

What a ridiculous thread!..........What if????

What if a purple elephant wandered down your street, knocked on your door, and asked if you fancied a game of pool....and then ran off??

What would come to your mind on what that was????

I just thought of this while I was outside.........thinking about this thread!!

new topics

top topics

join