It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP candidate allegedly stood by while 14-year-old was strip searched

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
reply to post by i am just saying

Yeah I know what you mean by desperate. Reminds me of a president that was impeached for an extramarital affair or a president who has every thing he does obstructed by a minority party. Desperate, it sure is.

If you're talking about Clinton getting impeached, it was for giving false testimony to Congress, in other words lying under oath.

And if you're talking about Obama's inability to get anything done because the Republicans don't like what he has to offer, then how did he get the Healthcare bill get passed without a single Republican, let me repeat this, without a sinle Republican vote? A bill that is now law and a law that is opposed by more than 70% of Americans.

Besides, this entire thread and the article is intended to spread slander to a candidate that poses a threat to a Democrat opponent. Nothing more.
edit on 26/10/10 by Intelearthling because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by i am just saying

Way to minimize the "alleged" physical/sexual abuse of a minor.

It doesn't matter if she was paid or not if it truly happened she deserves something anything if not justice for this alleged action performed under the congressman/sergeants watch.

Usually a sergeant is required for most searches to proceed due to regulatory standards and oversight. Unless there was another acting "CO" at the scene, which i doubt.

He was most likely aware, if indeed the alleged incident occurred. I'm not saying he is or isn't guilty.

But minimizing the seriousness of these allegations and making a villain of the victim is even worse then the alleged crime committed.
edit on 26-10-2010 by LurkingSleipner because: Edit by sms mobile broadband

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by Becoming

I am very sad that you are so up to this candidate pocket that seem to take away the fact of what is going on in this nation with Demo rats and Republic crap, they are all the same, you will never find me supporting either or.

Life is full of deceptions specially when it comes to politi rats.

Wake up my friend, the incident happen, sadly this politic rat was there and he is not denying the fact.

I'm not yours or anyone elses here friend.

Glad we got that out of the way.

It seems to me that you are basing this on nothing other then your opinion that every politician is a crook. Its a good thing we live in a society that bases guilt on evidence rather then their profession. If we didn't then every teacher would be a predator, every cop would be a thug and so on.

And no I'm not in this politicians pocket, I don't know who he is or how well he has served. I just like a little evidence before I decide if anyone is guilty or not and someone saying he was "nearby" isn't evidence.

You could live 20 feet from a pedophile who rapes a little girl in his house. Since you are nearby where the incident occurs does that imply that you allowed the rape and also means that you too are a pedophile?

I don't think it would, but by your arguement you do.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Well I found more on the issue and it seems that the allegations of been stated could be truth.

After reading this entire report that goes more into the issue at hand I have to say that all the people involved are guilty as sin, and they did try to cover up the whole issue of the GOP candidate involvement.

www.capecodtoday.com...

This link have more than just nick picking.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Now there is a little evidence.

It would be nice to have those documents cited saying what really happened. As it is, its kind of hard to take that article seriously when the guy who wrote it calls him a "lying dude". Also the report he is citing is from 3 years ago on an incident that happened 17 years ago earlier. I investigated a soldier 10 years ago for a crime and if I had to recall the events that took place I doubt I would be able to give an accurate account of what happened, I'm sure that it would differ from what really happened too. So its hard to not take this with a grain of salt.

The writer is also active in local politics. Kind of puts a biased on it knowing the writer is politically actived.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Becoming

This days my friend anybody that is involved in politics, follow politics and back political candidates are bias, that include me and you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join