It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox 5 News-UFOs Over Manhattan part 3-Discussion-Leslie Kean with NASA's Jason Kendall

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Leslie Kean wrote the best best book on the UFO subject.
Great read. I got the audible version last week.
Well worth my money 12hre of audio, you cant beat that.

Link to book below

www.audible.com...=sr_1_1?asin=B0045V2AEE&qid=1287705810&sr=1-1

CHECK THIS VIDEO
www.youtube.com...
edit on 21-10-2010 by HAMMERAX because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by HAMMERAX

your first link wasnt posted correctly...about the Fox 5 report, more creepy music and stupid jokes, it really pisses me off. As for the footage, the day time video they showed was DEFINATELY yellow balloons in my opinion, as for the night time footage it couldve been a million different things, i highly doubt ET was buzzing by. I have no idea why they show crappy footage like this and not the Istanbul, Turkey sighting or the 'UFO releases intelligent moving spheres.." footage... If this was in the sky for hours over NYC, why dont we have some clear cut footage from the news station?

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Listen.

That night time video still peaks my interest BIG TIME.

I feel like it was sorely overlooked due to the balloon loons pointing and condescending, and the UFO 'noobs' eating up daytime photographs of you guessed it, balloons.

This video never got the attention i feel like it deserved. Even in this video, the night time Fox news camera footage gets mixed in with images and videos of balloons and grocery bags blowing around.

Real or not, this little piece of video was swept under the rug no? Now you know how Andre Bocelli (FOX news night time footage) feels when Brittney Spears (shiny balloons) shows up.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
thanks for the fox link,
I probably going to get the UFO book by Lesie Kean through kindle for $10 using the free amazon PC kindle app.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by OneEleven

I couldn't agree more. Claims of balloons hovering in the air don't really hold up as well when there is nighttime footage such as this.

The nighttime video relatively clearly depicts the object as having one main light in the center flanked by rows of 2-3 smaller lights on either side. Can anyone else make that out?

If this is a balloon hoax, someone must have tethered on an interesting array of equipment in order for it to function like this.

new topics

top topics

join