It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strong Turnout for Democrats in Early Voting

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Curiousisall

Originally posted by Curiousisall
Which has [snip]all to do with anything I was saying. What is your point?

It's my belief that it has everything to do with what you were saying. I'm starting to believe you don't know what you're sayoing. What is my point? You were bashing Republicans in your initial post and I just pointed out that you shouldn't report just one side of the story.

So how often do you see people voting at the library outside of election day to know they are at the library because they are not at a job?

I'm starting to feel like a broken recording here. OK. We'll try this one more time. I previously acknowledged that I didn't have any documentation on my observations. You can almost point out people who's got a job and who doesn't by the way they dress and carry themselves. Besides, I go to the library everyday because my wife happens to work there. I go by there on my way home.

You know? You're a lot of fun!

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Sure, early voting. Get out as often as you can. Let's learn a few things about how its done in Obama's cradle state of Illinois.

First off, we had Michelle "Antoinette" Obama clearly violating the law by electioneering in her beloved state last week.

After finishing at the machine, Obama went back to the desk and handed in her voting key.

She let voters including electrician Dennis Campbell, 56, take some photos.

“She was telling me how important it was to vote to keep her husband’s agenda going,” Campbell said.

According to a pool reporter from the CHICAGO SUN-TIMES at the scene, the conversation took place IN the voting center not far from the booths…

A top Ilinois State Board of Elections official tells the DRUDGE REPORT how Mrs. Obama may have simply been ignorant of the law and thus violated it unintentionally.

“You kind of have to drop the standard for the first lady, right?” the official explained late Thursday. “I mean, she’s pretty well liked and probably doesn’t know what she’s doing.”

hotair.com...

So they drop the standard for Michelle and that laid the groundwork for Rep. Schakowsky to do the same thing in Illinois just a few days later.

Note how she says"Actually I’m gonna walk in with these folks but I’m gonna vote on Election Day" Uh that is Illegal. Last time I checked only people voting, election officials or credentialed poll watchers can enter a voting precinct. God only knows what she did inside of that precinct. Hopefully, some good hearted citizens will speak up soon.

Watch carefully about a minute in as she is walking toward the polling place.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Let's not forget the States who didn't mail absentee ballots to the Armed Forces on the correct day.

Then you have the hand delivery of ballots to the inmates at the Cook County jail in Illinois.

Yep. VOTE EARLY, VOTE OFTEN.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by JIMC5499

All from the land that helped to build Obama into his current amorphous state of being.

This will get very interesting in the days to come.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Califemme

I am sorry to say, but You have COMPLETELY missed what I actually said. Your indignation is mis-directed Ma'm.. Your stereo-typing "A midwestern family etc etc" tells me more about Your subconcious elitist ideas than mine, and is rather distasteful.

I, quite specifically stated that I constantly have to inform those around me that the loud, obnoxious rabble that the MSM seems so enamoured with, and is permeating the airwaves overheread nauseum (remember, I am in Europe..what we get to see overhere from the elections, the tea party etc. etc. is only the most sensationalist parts), is NOT representative for us Americans. The fact is that the majority Americans have a head on their shoulders and are decent, hard-working folks.

Don't bother starting a flame-war. Your rants in other threads have already earned You an ignore from my side.

edit on 10/22/2010 by diakrite because: setting stuff straight.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling

It's my belief that it has everything to do with what you were saying. I'm starting to believe you don't know what you're sayoing. What is my point? You were bashing Republicans in your initial post and I just pointed out that you shouldn't report just one side of the story.

Actually I did not bash anyone in my post. What I presented was a counter to what was an already established attack except what I presented was evidence and let the conclusion be yours. It is interesting to see where you went with it.

I'm starting to feel like a broken recording here. OK. We'll try this one more time. I previously acknowledged that I didn't have any documentation on my observations. You can almost point out people who's got a job and who doesn't by the way they dress and carry themselves. Besides, I go to the library everyday because my wife happens to work there. I go by there on my way home.

You know? You're a lot of fun!

You seem a little confused. You say you see people at the library every day but when I ask how you know their political affiliations you say it is from them talking about how they just voted. How often do you vote at your library?

Thanks. I try to be fun.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join