It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Auschwitz Gas Chambers a Myth?

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by subby

I think you are confused, but that doesn't surprise me.
Todays vision of the holocaust has been made up by the Jews. They are still doing it today in Israel.
How do you explain that the 6 million number was used before WW2 and that Hitler managed to kill exactly that many?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

Fine than, delete that. In that case, I have know idea what opinions you bring to the debate except arguments for the sake of arguments.
I'm still waiting to hear what Josephus has to say on his own source.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by OllyP
reply to post by subby

I think you are confused, but that doesn't surprise me.
Todays vision of the holocaust has been made up by the Jews. They are still doing it today in Israel.
How do you explain that the 6 million number was used before WW2 and that Hitler managed to kill exactly that many?

The same way people guess the lottery numbers every week: coincidence.

Oh, a note regarding the predictably paranoid and imagined idea claimed by the revisionists that the mods and owners of ATS are somehow biased towards the OS subscribers in this topic; I received a warning and was fined around 1,000 points for a post I made attacking the revisionists.
edit on 31-10-2010 by subby because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
The eyewitness accounts of Germans who were in the camps for other reasons and survived have testified that there was indeed gas chambers in Auschwitz. This is no Myth, however the numbers dead could be less than what is advocated, however, that part doesn't really matter. 6 million or 3 million or even 1 million is still a massive genocide of Jews, it's a indisputable fact of history, that this genocide took place.

Just one example

Elsa Abt German survivor of Auschwitz....."we knew that the most horrible things imaginable were happening. Whole shipments of Jews were arriving and being sent straight to the gas chambers! I once nursed a woman overseer at the camp who had worked in the gas chambers, and she told me what was going on there.
“People are herded into a room,” she explained, “and on the door to the next room is a sign, ‘To the Bathroom.’ They are told to undress. Entirely naked they go into the ‘bathroom.’ The door is locked behind them. But gas, instead of water, comes out of the shower heads.” What she had seen there had affected her emotionally, to the extent that she had become physically ill.

Responding to post below because thread is locked

Yes the numbers absolutley matter. This is historical record not some fictional novel.

How can we really know the number that were actually physically executed and gassed verses those that died of Nazi war related activities such as not supplying sufficient food and water and making people work like slaves.
Not providing proper hygienic conditions or even getting bombed by the allies just because they were in a Nazi trains. We just don't know all the answers.
Bottom line we do know that millions died because of the Nazi's cruel activities. Some of which included direct execution.
edit on 31-10-2010 by Blue_Jay33 because: Thread locked

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by subby

Really? REALLY?
www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...
It seems to have happened before as well. Still a coincidence?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

Yes the numbers absolutley matter.
This is historical record not some fictional novel.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

There really are only a handful of people following this thread,

And here's one of them.

Let's not forget the role IBM played. And what about those gaudy incense burners used at Mass? Is the word "Mass" short for massacre?

~ CENSE lat CENSUS = REGISTER or RATING
also TO BURN INCENSE sug> SCENT
~ CENSER METAL CONTRAPTION USED TO BURN INCENSE
hx> AN IMPORTANT FEATURE OF THE CHRISTIAN MASS
PARTICULARLY THE SLAVIC ORTHODOX MASS

www.pandorawordbox.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational
reply to post by Kailassa

Fine than, delete that. In that case, I have know idea what opinions you bring to the debate except arguments for the sake of arguments.

Are you suggesting one needs to have arrived at a conclusion already before being justified in partaking in a discussion?

In my experience posters clinging to beliefs, as you were when you insisted no Zyklon B was used for lice fumigation, and people using ridicule, as you have done continually, polarise discussions so that neither side can learn anything.

My goal here is to view the evidence and learn more about the fate of girls like those I read about, to learn logic and techniques of argument from the more intelligent, eloquent posters, and to question a few af the fallacies as they fly by.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
There has been a rather egregious allegation put forth by the author of this thread claiming that a site staff member, admin or owner had contacted them in an attempt to stifle or dissuade this topic and discussion.

This thread is now closed until such time that we may better ascertain the veracity of their alleged claim ... or the lack thereof.

Thank you for your time and patience.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus23
BTW I got a PM from a way high up (lets say that it was probably an owner) telling me to stop this thread and that is all.
ATS has been compromised.

That's completely false.

The message I sent to you had no such content, meaning, or implication.

ATS has not been compromised, you're jumping to fanciful and false conclusions.

top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join