It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy against Sexual Energy

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by tiger5

It is weird but mereley reflects a fear of female sexuality.

So we do actually agree on something

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket

One does not so carefully guard something one does not care about. Take a moment to examine western society from their perspective.

From their perspective we might appear careless and superficial and cheap and very un-sacred.
edit on 23-10-2010 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Originally posted by spacevisitor

So I am confused now.

Me too

Well Skyfloating, if even you become confused, I become even more confused.

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Oh well.

Regardless of Burkah and Purdah, Im just saying that female sexual energy is not very welcome in various societies...and thats perhaps kind of weird

That is no doubt weird and at the same time very sad indeed.
edit on 23/10/10 by spacevisitor because: Made some corrections and did some adding

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Yet another of the CT perpetuated upon the individual for hording the energy and power or empowerment of what is our most basic birthright.

For centuries the secret sects have kept the knowledge in private and allowed only the Emperors and Kings to acquire the principals of the base chakra energy.

Books and scriptures have been burned and hidden, oral transmission of the most advanced techniques saved for only the few.

I love this subject very much and was so happy to see you bring this thread to the forum Sky.

It is almost ironic to watch as people flounder with the higher chakra systems when in all reality they have not even begun to touch on the most basic of the doorways which can only be found in the root chakra.

Each chakra has within itself a complete set of chakra systems, the base is tantamount to opening the higher ones. In the beginning when working with the energetic core of our being, it is natural to gravitate towards the immaturity and the sexual part of the chakra, really this chakra is not for the mentally deranged or unstable, it can open doors which can in affect become a pandora's box of instability if not focused properly.

The base energy is very powerful and often underestimated. In the first level it is a passionate roaring fire of intensity, once you allow this natural energy to flow within you, and you become the fire, lost in abandonment of breath and awareness, it then opens within you the unfolding of all of its chakra systems.

When you reach to this root chakras highest potential, it is no longer the burning pyre, it becomes more like a glowing ember no longer consumed by its own magnificence, but a steady warmth which transcends from passion to compassion.

According to some traditions of the oral transmissions, the reason for not allowing the ordinary person to acquire this type of knowledge is because of the immense power which comes with it, they felt it was best not to allow the ignorant to become more powerful than say an Emperor.

As already stated, to truly open this chakra it takes someone who has been working on it for many lifetimes, that is healthy and whole in their sexuality and at an advanced level in at least a willingness to proceed without harm to self or others.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
My hips are rotated a bit forward probably due to psoas muscle knots and I know that having your hips forward pushes open the root Chakra. I always do what I can to keep it clean and at optimum health. Your Foundation should always be strong. The same warnings about mental health also tie into the use of Kundalini energy and doing kundalini yoga or other exercises to have the serpent rise from the root and up through the other chakras. I just stick to doing Reiki on myself and chakra cleansing as well as a few yoga asanas that help with the chakras. This information is sacred and that is why I made the reference to The Illuminatus Trilogy and how the original purpose of the Illuminati was to protect secrets of Sex Magick. If you look at Crowley getting into the O.T.O. it happened after the printing of The Book of Lies. Chapter 69. apparently disclosed a well kept secret of Sexual/Spiritual Alchemy if you will and that was why they brought Aleister into the Fold and made him an outer head. Alchemy is full of sexual references and the magickal elixer is well known as of now thanks to modern books. Solve et coagula, the Rosy Cross.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Once again though fantastic post. Thank you.

link   
reply to post by antar

link   
reply to post by antar

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
My apologies for that triple posting. Strange behavior.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by The Quiet Storm

Here's the thing, as long as you're looking at it from a material aspect, it remains in the physical sense, we are so much more than that, we are the spiritual energy behind the sexuality and that is the real secret. Whether it comes from some supernatural force bestowing us with the ability for multipal orgasmic experience or from our own built in physiology to reproduce, it is not about the orgasm, it is about creating massive amounts of energy within this vessel to take us to towering heights above the physical known and into the unknown via sensation.

This really is the doorway to bliss, of a constant state of bliss, and that will come, but the locality of the physical would have been dissolved along the way and in its place something much higher and relaxed than what a multiple orgasm can produce.

When two lovers meet, and they become one, the physical world no longer exists and only energy remains, they naturally close their eyes because the eyes take the energy and places it outside the lovers, and when lovers melt into one another, something of the divine descends upon them joins them, as if God, eternity nature as a whole becomes part of the orgasm, the ultimate flowering of the human potential.

There are many ways to become enlightened, people think that in order for this to happen as it has to very few, rare individuals throughout history, one must be operating from the crown chakra, that the thousand petal lotus opens from the top of the head, but in Tantra it is known that the little orgasm is nothing compared to the big orgasm, which is enlightenment.

Remember that the base root chakra has within it the whole and the potential for the final release. Those blessed ones who have walked before us, beside us, have come from many directions and paths, and each path is represented within the spinal column in the form of the 7 basic chakras.

For some their enlightenment came from the base, and what a way to reach your fullest potential!!!

The jewel in the Lotus is that it is possible and something which transcends any outside source.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ANSPHAR

Do you use your breath in conjunction with tightening and releasing (Gently, slowly) of the spinter?

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
On occasion I will do some of the bhanda locks and a few taoist exercises using breathing and perineum contractions. I have not done any of the million dollar point pushing or recycling if you will of semen. I whole heartedly agree with your most recent post. In Chinese medicine the reason that ejaculation is bad is that it releases Kidney qi which cannot be replaced. Each of us is born with a set amount. I was thinking this morning about the act of conception and genetically we understand the building blacks of life are what go through in the semen with the spermatazoa but in my opinion it is the Kidney qi/root chakra essence that is the innate spark of life that transports the divine energy with it to create.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Have you read any Robert Anton Wilson,Israel Regardie,or Aleister Crowley?

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ANSPHAR

Oh man I just made a lonnng post to you when my comp shut down,,, sheeze, I need to go I guess and do a malaware thing.

As for Crowley, I have felt a connection in past to his work and even life, but have not read his works because of the experiences in my past, and an attempt to avoid the occult, not that I have any problem with it. I just do not know about the other Anton.

Good talking with you and I am sorry to leave in the middle of a good conversation, but...

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Robert Anton Wilson was an amazing writer who just recently passed away. He wrote the Illuminatus Trilogy with Robert Shea, Cosmic trigger,Quantum Psychology,Prometheus Rising, etc. Excellent work I really think you would dig. crowley of course had a lot of work to do with yoga and sex magick and like most occult work the language describing it is coded to keep away the profane. It was nice talking to you as well.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Yes I know all of that already... yet it still creates problems for me. Mostly because of the fact that society keeps this knowledge hidden and I'm so different from the rest of society. I dont think anyone can master the root chakra in the first place in such a non-conducive environment. I am very lonely and frustrated and i cannot for the life of me ever meet a woman if she could help me with my path to just learn about it. I'm 24 and a virgin and never even had a freind, nor can because of the sexual reality in the USA. It's hard when just about every aspect of social life depends on knowledge and experience of sexuality, which is just repressed in me and cannot manifest because of some limiting factors like my history as a virgin. It's hard when you have an overstimulating society such as this one which makes all aspects of life unbearable to be lonely like me.

And please don't refer me to any pick up artist material, in many ways that industry contributes to the issues at hand.
edit on 23-10-2010 by The Quiet Storm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ANSPHAR

The million dollar point is actually dangerous.

I don't agree with Mantak Chia's view of taoist sexuality. It's very unbalanced IMO.. it is not like neotantra or karezza.

Neotantra or karezza is non goal/orgasm oriented sex. What Mantak Chia teaches is to retain semen rather than alchemical transmutation of sexual energy. What he teaches is sex that is purely focused on orgasm, even if whole-body non-ejaculatory orgasms which can be abused.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

There is a reason for this semen recycling. It takes the orgasm's energy and keeps pushing it into yourself thus for charging your body with more of the energy. As far as sexual alchemy there are many methods of sex magic with or without a partner. A.O. Spare has some of the masturbatory sex magick practices that you can look into. The elixer of old though is useful with a girl on her cycle as you are charging her orgasm with your orgasm and the ejaculation. then the coagulated substance is mixed,charged,and consumed or used to annoint.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ANSPHAR

Not sure what you're talking about. Yea that's probably sex magick but I'm not so much interested in sex magick. At least by occult practices.

I'm pretty sure karezza or neotantric type sex you can ground desires into the physical just by performing sexual acts, because it is such a powerful experience.

I haven't looked into tantra or karezza for sex "magick", more as just a different sex practice which has it's own benefits, if you get what I mean. Like helping to awaken the kundalini, live a longer life and strengthening a bond between people, and enriching one's life.
edit on 23-10-2010 by The Quiet Storm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Those are some of the purposes of sex magick. The elixir is a charge of energy that is reported to help with health etc. Tantra is another practice that is useful as well as you have already stated. Like I stated earlier way back my view of sex is that it can be used as a form of meditation that can give you a glimpse of the divine within you and around you.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join