It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Settlers start 600 new homes after ban ends

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Settlers start 600 new homes after ban ends

www.bbc.co.uk

Jewish settlers have started building more than 600 homes in the West Bank since a building freeze expired last month, an Israeli pressure group says.

The pace of building is four times faster than before the ban was put in place, Peace Now says.

Recently relaunched Middle East peace talks could collapse over Jewish settlement building on occupied land.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Well, the fascist Israeli extremists are at it again.

Burn out the Palestinians, and in they move. You'd think the world would wake up one day and say "No more." But no. This will not happen.

The Israeli nukes, and fascist PR machine see to that. What a world it would be without Israel.

I wish Jews were accepted everywhere, and valued as members of society like they used to be in ancient times. I wish that no religious group lusted to have its' own homeland because bigotry wasn't around.

I wish for a lot of things.

Rev.

www.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
The government claims not to negotiate with terrorist. What would you call this? A warm welcoming?

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I think you make a valid point. Its a policy of antagonize, antagonize, antagonize and when the Palestinians respond, they are further demonized and then killed.

The izraelis have no intention of negotiating and by all accounts, never did. As far as the izraelis are concerned, might makes right. That same policy was heinous when Hitler used it against them, but its acceptable when they persecute another group?

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I wish Jewish people would stop thinking they are special chosen people.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Antagonize, antagonize, when there is a response they will say, hey, I told you they are terrorists

Antagonize, antagonize, when there is another response, they will say, hey, we are antagonizing because they respond to our antagonism.

Antagonize, antagonize, when there is another response, they will say, hey, that is why we are antagonizing them, because they are responding to our antagonism.

I have no idea what I said above, but those picture you posted truly expresses beyond words.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
BUILD BABY BUILD!!!! It's time for a 1 STATE solution!

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nach7
BUILD BABY BUILD!!!! It's time for a 1 STATE solution!

More details please.

Does the one state solution have Palestinians as citizens, and will Palestinians have the same rights as everyone else and not humiliated in daily bases?

The one state solution has already been implemented, and the evidence suggests it is not good.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
There are 25 Arab/Muslim countries in the Middle East... There is only one Jewish state. THERE ARE NO PALESTINIANS- only displaced Arabs.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
How about facts VS. BBC Nazi propaganda?

www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

The fact of the matter is that the Jewish faith is all inclusive,to Jews only... The Jewish state doesn't embrace other religions or cultures or political belief systems! It doesn't have a mission in the Christian sense! That's why they call themselves the chosen people! It can only be assumed that all other peoples' are superfluous in this scheme of things And that's where they get their justification for pursuing an illegal and highly questionable policy of racial intolerance and expansion!

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nach7
There are 25 Arab/Muslim countries in the Middle East... There is only one Jewish state. THERE ARE NO PALESTINIANS- only displaced Arabs.

I find that many many izraelis or supporters of izrael actively try to re-write history. I often see this statement or a similar one: "that there are no Palestinians". Would you mind explaining your reasoning behind this?

Are you saying that there are no Saudis, Jordanians, Iraqis, Lebanese etc., that they are all just "Arabs"? I guess that would be like saying that the English, Scottish and Irish are all the same because they are all White, all speak English and because they are all neighbors.

At-least you admit that the Palestinians have been displaced. izrael itself admitted that there were 500,000+ Palestinian refugees just between 1948 and 1949. The total being almost 5 million:

For 1948-49 refugees, for example, the Israeli government suggests a number as low as 520,000 as opposed to 850,000 by their Palestinian counterparts. As of January 2010, UNRWA cites 1,396,368 registered refugees in camps and 3,370,302 registered refugees not in camps.[26]

en.wikipedia.org...

As far as Palestine, it was most definitely a country before its dismantling. As you can see in this cover and maps prior to its division, the UN and the UK referred to the country of Palestine as just that, Palestine. Not the kind of Arab area for some kind of Arabs something whatever, but Palestine. People born and living there were Palestinians.

Of-course since then, most of it has been taken by force as this map clearly shows:

edit on 23-10-2010 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Israel is going to get itself destroyed soon enough anyways. Although there are some who ignore what's happening and how their government actual goes about "business" and fail to see their imminent destruction. All their zionist regime does is hide behind the non extremist Jews, to use them as their "victim" card. To think otherwise is really....naive and gullible, I would call it. I feel sorry for the Israelis and Palestinians who just want piece on both sides of the fence since their governments are just doing things for themselves. These extremists though, are just all going to die...and it's in plain sight yet they don't stop. Quite hilarious if you ask me.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Israel is going to get itself destroyed soon enough anyways. Although there are some who ignore what's happening and how their government actual goes about "business" and fail to see their imminent destruction. All their zionist regime does is hide behind the non extremist Jews, to use them as their "victim" card. To think otherwise is really....naive and gullible, I would call it. I feel sorry for the Israelis and Palestinians who just want piece on both sides of the fence since their governments are just doing things for themselves. These extremists though, are just all going to die...and it's in plain sight yet they don't stop. Quite hilarious if you ask me.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Once again, Israel has raised their nose to the native people of the land (I will never say settlers are natives to Israel, no matter how far back we go.), and continued their theft of peoples land, through shifty paper work and obscene advantageous laws to exploit arabs. However, I don't believe they will last as long as they wish. As posted previously, there is many countries and people who not only turn their eye to the existence of Israel, but would gladly destroy it.

What I don't get, is how people always, say "These people ( the jews) need a home land and the Arabs of Palestine, are just displaced from other Arab countries, so taking their land isn't a big deal- it wasn't theirs to begin with"

These people, need to bite on a bullet for every bloody dismembered child in Palestine. I just want to go to these peoples house and kick the windows in and back door, and start removing their possessions, and when they ask me what the hell I am doing. I will grin. and say.

"Well you see, I use to live here a lonnnnng time ago. Left here for many reasons, but the point is IM BACK. and I'm not going anywhere in fact, tomorrow my buddy Dave is going to take back his old house next door and his parents are taking their old home down the street back."

How do you think they would react.

They would tell me that's not how things are ran in this country and that this was the land of freedom and authority. I would reply with oh wait hold on, you mean democracy? Freedom of persecution, right to fair trials and the right to hold you politicians accountable...I would then ask them to go to Israel and see how their "Democracy" is working out.

Israels action are not tolerable nor is it something that can be ignored. The world knows this, they WILL NOT stand for it and once again that piece of land will stench of burned crops and seared flesh. Remember.
GOD IS NOT RELIGION, BUT A SPIRITUAL BOND.
AND THAT IS WHY JESUS WAS THE MOST QUOTED PROPHET IN THE QURAN.
(Immortal Techniques Vol II)

Justification of Israel is like justifying slavery and forced prostitution. It's common sense. It's wrong.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Nach7

I take it that you must agree with the concept of displaced people then... That's all right then! Don't think so! Even a five year old kid knows that one!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Nach7

And Brothers oer the world, for all that, A Man's a man for all that! BURNS!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
I wish Jewish people would stop thinking they are special chosen people.

Urm, they are actually. Jesus wasn't born in Texas or Paris. No, God chose Israel because it's very Holy land and special. Simple as that really!!

You won't unstand this if you are narrow minded or have never read the Bible from the one and only God!

new topics

top topics

join