It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Truther and Trades Hall President (Australia) needs your vote!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
At 11.30 am (EST, Oz) The votes were

61.82% agreed Kevin Bracken's statements were reasonable (3861 votes)
38.18% disagreed (2385 votes)

Just shows that despite the MSM blackout on anything but the Official Conspiracy Theory, more and more people are realizing the need for an authentic investigation into the 9/11 atrocity.

Thanks for your courage and reslove Kevin...

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by aethron

Just shows that despite the MSM blackout on anything but the Official Conspiracy Theory, more and more people are realizing the need for an authentic investigation into the 9/11 atrocity.

Every legitimate investigation will come to the same conclusions, I wonder why...

reply to post by tezzajw

Giving someone that deploys the Aussie DEFENCE forces on an OFFENSIVE mission a serious job in politics isn't a great idea and says a lot about a persons beliefs.

Yes, let's argue about the meaning of words...really...? Maybe we can talk about why US marines are allowed to go on land next...

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by aethron
At 11.30 am (EST, Oz) The votes were

61.82% agreed Kevin Bracken's statements were reasonable (3861 votes)
38.18% disagreed (2385 votes)

Thanks for your courage and reslove Kevin...

You still don't get it, do you?

The link to the poll has been posted here, on 9/11 Blogger, on Prison Planet, on 9/11 Oz, and presumably a host of other conspiracy websites. There is no consequence of the poll, so for those of us who aren't Tinfoil Hatters, it makes no difference if I vote or not. If I posted the link on the various other non-CT forums I subscribe to, I don't expect very many to go and vote, since there's no reason to and they don't have an interest in the outcome.

As I've said before, it is pointless to use an anonymous online poll as a marker for anything - especially when it's dealing with a controversial subject.
edit on 21-10-2010 by roboe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by roboe

I'm sorry I don't understand...could you please clarify what 'it' is that I 'still don't get'?

BTW the vote is now: (4.50 pm)

64.79% (4410 votes) agree Mr Bracken's comments are reasonable,
35.21% (2397 votes) do not think his comments are reasonable.

Looks like there's quite a good market for tinfoil...maybe time to invest?

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   

reply to post by roboe

I'm sorry I don't understand...could you please clarify what 'it' is that I 'still don't get'?

That quoting those numbers, as if they had any actual significance, is supposed to swey anyone.

It's an online, anonymous poll, the link to which has been posted on numerous 9/11 Truth sites. So naturally you're going to get a lot of people voting for it.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whyhi
Thinking that you can walk through walls, have psychic powers etc give a pretty decent impression of what his beliefs are. Once you realize this is the kind of person you're dealing with, it's not too far of a stretch to think that he would believe in all sorts of conspiracies or rather think of them as suppressed truth and whatever other nonsense. Also, what his standard of evidence, levels of skepticism, and bias towards government are.

So what has that to do with that? I mean some People believe in God. You can call thas stupidity too if you want. How do you know that what he was believing wasnt true? I mean "beaming" of atoms was "invented" by austrian scientist (not working for the goverment with endless funding) in the year 2003. Google it. Who knows what the possibilities are the military has. We know for sure that for every 1 year of technology created in the "society" the military has moved 7 years further. And thats a fact.
I dont think beliefes have anything to do with that topic. This guy has worked 32 years for the military and surely was patriotic enough to not bias the government, After seeing the evidence with his own eyes he changed his mind. He has more experience than i have years that im on this world and he is just one of thousands others.

The USA didn't kill thousands of it's own hulkamaniacs

Who are you adressing with USA? Some people in the military industrial complex where surely involved (government, cia, fbi etc.) You have to realize that some people DO NOT CARE about your life. You live in a country with 350 Million People, do you think some lunatics care if 3000 people die? Some of those are psychopaths. Look around the world? Did the Nazis care about anyone but themselves? Theyve killed everyone, even their own people. Do the Chinese care if people commit suicide cause of the terrible work evniorment?
Some of those who planned and were involved in 911 again just DONT CARE about you or me or anyone else then their self well beeing. They have blood of every civilist killed at and after 911 and they dont care. They dont even have moral doubts. Thats as psychopatic as you can get. Just think about that a little bit
edit on 22-10-2010 by TrueFalse because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-10-2010 by TrueFalse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by roboe

Are you unhappy with the results?

This is a show of support for the man, that is what it equates to. I would want the same thing.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueFalse

Great points.
Another thing to consider. There are a lot people in the federal government with dual citizenship, which is the biggest load of crap I have ever not heard about until recently.
Primarily, Israeli/U.S.
So, whose "people" are these? Ours, or theirs?

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Results as of 4.20PM 23/10/2010 (Australian Time)

Do you think Kevin Bracken's comments were reasonable?
Yes 72.59% (6462 votes)
No 27.41% (2440 votes)
Total votes: 8902

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
75% voted Yes
25% voted No

I bet this result wasnt what the Herald Sun expected...lol...and Gillard it seems is on the side of the minority...

edit on 24-10-2010 by Nonchalant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nonchalant
75% voted Yes
25% voted No

I bet this result wasnt what the Herald Sun expected...lol...and Gillard it seems is on the side of the minority...

Total votes: 10283

Australia, at their last count, had a population of 19,855,288 (with a 2010 estimate of 22,499,921). So 0,05% of the Australian population voted in that poll, with a grand total of 0,03% apparently thinking that 9/11 was inside jobby job. Some majority

Of course, that is ignoring that it is possible to vote on the poll repeatedly.
edit on 24-10-2010 by roboe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by roboe

reply to post by roboe

That quoting those numbers, as if they had any actual significance, is supposed to swey anyone.

It's an online, anonymous poll, the link to which has been posted on numerous 9/11 Truth sites. So naturally you're going to get a lot of people voting for it.

You seem to be saying that only people who believe 9/11 is a government conspiracy visit these sites - but your presence on this thread kind of belies that.

Would you say the same thing about the other independend polls which have been carried out - and find 68% believe the government is lying?

You're trying to state that the figures don't match reality. How are you in a position to say that? Where is YOUR evidence for making such a claim?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by roboe

Repeated votes are possible for anyone - those who believe the OS is BS and those who don't. You are implying something which is based on no facts at all, just your personal opinion and bias.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Whyhi is using typical, well known disinfo tactics - attack the messenger, make outragious accusations about him/her, in the hope that the sheeple won't see what you are doing and that by association they will cease to consider the points they make valid.

He does not give a reasonable rebuttal of his arguments. That's not so easy.

I am delighted to see this man making such statements.

When the trolls roll onto a 9/11 thread in numbers it's good - it means there's something they don't want people to believe. Good sign.

Just voted.
76.5% Bracken's comments were reasonable.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
reply to post by TrueFalse

Great points.
Another thing to consider. There are a lot people in the federal government with dual citizenship, which is the biggest load of crap I have ever not heard about until recently.
Primarily, Israeli/U.S.
So, whose "people" are these? Ours, or theirs?

And those Israeli 'dual citizens' have only one loyalty, and it's not to the American people.
second, second, second.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

I second.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join