It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I saw big black delta! I found this site and signed up!! My introduction =)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Thank you guys here at ATS. I was excited and started searching the net for something like this as i never have seen it. You can call me cinic I live in central florida, and I think i saw an IFO LOL!!! It was amazing really, never seen anything like it. I have one year of community college under my belt for a computer repair cetertificate and I want to join the military so I am in my own boot camp needing to loose 155 lbs. Im down 55 lbs. only have 100lbs to go call me a fat ass I won't be for long lol!!! I think this site is great and when I get into the military I hope to learn about some of this weird stuff that has been going on. I'm thinking maybe NAVY at first. Trust me I have personal reasons, thanks for the acceptence. Yours truly cinic
On 10/20/2010 Haines City Central Florida this is my account but this did not seem ET to me.
I think this is like big black delta, on this triangular aircraft the lights as I have witnessed were stationary green light at front 2 red stationary lights on the tips and a red flashing light in the middle on the back. I am guessing they can change the light paterns and colors on the bottom of the aircraft to different colors. What I saw was low to the ground it was very freakin large and it was almost noiseless it seemed like it just had a bit of a humming to it... It looks like it was floating over me. But the lights were as described. I think they can turn the lights off so say they are going into a war zone you cant detect spot hear or radar it. I think for sure it was big black delta but my camera phone camcorder sucks balls =(. What do you think?[
edit on 21-10-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Did it look like this:

????

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Doom and Gloom

The back of it didn't appear to have those ridged edges. It was very slow also, took about 3 min. to go over me and out of site.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Sounds like it.

The Delta that I saw last year made no noise, it was roughly 40 feet off the ground, close enough for me to have thrown a rock and hit it. There where no lights, it was darker than the sky, and the only thing I could make out in any detail was that there where 3 ports on the side, and 3 on the back. So i'm guessing there where 3 on the opposite side also. There was a very faint orange glow coming out of them, almost not enough to see, but like I said, it was very close to the ground. The ports where half moon shapes, and appeared to have a hood over them like on a stove matching the shape of the ports. I reported it to the airport, and they wound up calling me and asking me questions. They where very interested! Funny thing is, no joke, I have the audio to prove it (yes i tapped the phone call without permission) is that when I said that I would like a radar report for that night at that time, they told me that the airport did not have radar..... ?!

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

Not trying to be petty, but a moderator will probably be stopping by to tell you that this forum is for new member introductions. Once you have accrued 20 posts, then you can post something like this in a ufo forum.

You might want to edit your post to include a description of yourself so we might get to know you a bit.

Now, WELCOME! Have fun at ATS.

Nice redo on your post! Good to have you aboard. You came to the right place.

edit on 21-10-2010 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

Hi thecinic, and welcome to the ATS Introductions Forum, this forum is confined to introductions only. Anything else will be removed.

Please save your thoughts until you have full posting privileges (20 posts) you then can post a thread to the most appropriate forum.
Or you may wish to reply to any already ongoing thread topic in the The Gray Areato post your story.

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive messages to Staff only.
However, once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

You are more than welcome to start a new introductions thread about you, if you wish.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

ATS Terms & Conditions: Lite!

If you feel ATS must be made aware of a story please use the complain / suggestion link located on your Members Center page. Explaining why.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Thread closed / removed

Sauron,
Member & Moderator.

top topics

join