It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here comes the BOOM !! Charlie McGrath

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Interesting points he makes here....What does the ATS community think, is he right or is he wrong, seems interesting, plus im sure there are ppl in france on ats...my question to the french, why so sour?

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I'm not suppose to write one line, but all I can say is: This has been decades in the making. Not just since 2007, like the guy claims. Good post.
edit on 21-10-2010 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I am shocked that after 9 hours you've only gotten one reply to this logical.

I would have to agree with most of what is said in the video (except the timeline, I agree with Mactire... been decades in the making). I have seen the $14T number before and what it is comprised of... most people don't realize that at the end of '07 there was only $11T in outstanding residential mortgages in the US.

I'm wating for reports to catch up to reality and expose the true effect from all of the stimulus/bailouts to date. I was going to post a couple of charts here but couldn't figure out how. Anyway, this link has some data points that are truly terrifying.

www.consumerindexes.com...

There are other charts that look just like this that just are not being discussed on MSM.

new topics

join