It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged Chupacabra/Alien Footage...Have You Seen This?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I tried posting these a while back in another thread, but I had not yet mastered the art of embedding
, so I'm giving it another try. I thought this footage was pretty cool, although it very well may have been debunked here or elsewhere. My Internet travels were negative in coming up with a confirmed debunking.

These are supposed to be chupacabras. If they are anything but scrawny humans running around in the woods, then I would think they look more like your good ol' fashioned alien. (hee, hee).

The second video is of interest at :20 and 1:14 and includes a slow motion replay of the incident in video No. 1.

Enjoy.

Video No. 1:

Video No. 2:

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
i saw the first video long ago..

i heard its just a homeless guy crapping in the woods :S..

still weird vid so ^^

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

I too have seen this video awhile ago. There might be a thread on it here at ATS. It is very interesting but as any video, it could be faked. The creature/humanoid in the video does look very strange. The one thing that stands out is the eye shine. If this wasnt faked and they just happened to stumble on a homeless person taking a dump, you wouldnt have that glow. Human eyes do not shine.

Now if this is a faked video, i would imagine it would be pretty easy to add eye shine in video editing.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
This is really sad, NightGypsy.

If I found a guy like that sleeping in the woods, I think I would call an ambulance.
Hardly anything left but skeletal structure and eyes.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
It has been posted before.
Look at user "Free_Spirit"s post, it explains that its a fake.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I remember the first time I saw it, I wasnt sure what it was, haha.

Cheers
edit on 23-10-2010 by FoxMulder91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Chupacabra?

I remember when this video was first posted online as proof a "fallen angel".

Besides, this doesn't really fit the descriptions commonly given by witnesses of the alleged "Goat sucker".

- Lee
edit on 23-10-2010 by lee anoma because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
not sure wtf that is, But no matter wheather it's real or fake, Still a creepy damn video

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
i like the homeless guy crapping in the woods explanation

i think it was for some spannish jeans advert or something, anyway i think theres a 'making of' vid somewhere .

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I have to crack up every time I watch that clip. Those are some scaaaaaaaaaaared dudes making tracks at the end of that thing.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TheFlash

Yeah, seems they wouldn't be running from a homeless guy crapping in the woods. Plus the guy has no clothes on...plus he doesn't look completely human to me.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by neonitus

Ha, ha, a "Spanish jeans advertisement." I wanna see that advertisement just so I can understand how the hell this humanoid dude is supposed to pump up the sale of jeans. LOL

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Wow, I had not seen those vids before. Can't really say what we're seeing there. Looks somewhat humanoidish. Is that even a word? Could be a very scrawny person squatting in the woods...could be something else. Are the eyes really glowing, like an animal's, or is this 'thing' wearing some groovy, round spectacles with the light reflecting off of them? I really don't know what I'm talking about, do I? Strange video to say the least.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheConspiracy
not sure wtf that is, But no matter wheather it's real or fake, Still a creepy damn video

defiantly! its one of the best/creepiest ones I've ever seen!

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
its a horrible vid, but go to 3:00, theres your fallen angel.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
creepy video. I have no idea what this is.....

top topics

join