It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Had a dream I was standing atop a mountain overlooking tall buildings on a coastal city. The buildings began to crumble and two poeple below me said " is this a terrorist attack?". I said, "No, this is an earthquake, it is the beginning." So, don't call it a prediction, call it a premonition. In my dream the city was San Diego also, interesting to me because I wouldn't really consider SD...

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Dreams are not always predictions, there are different types of dreams, although i cant just tell you what it means as i dont know your current life situations and such, but in a dream dictionary an earthquake means some minor difficulties to be overcome, or a change in circumstances/environment. What other details can you tell of your dream? Like the atmosphere, mood, anything else would help in telling what this dream meant.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Eventually there will be an earthquake and eventually California will suffer much. Everyone knows this is coming. If people keep saying it over and over, eventually one of them will say it just before it happens.

join