It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin Endorses Angle, Toomey, Fiorina, Four Other Senate Candidates (she ain't afraid)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7062faad8b6a.jpg[/atsimg]

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin is using Facebook to wield her political endorsement prowess to back Republicans in several Senate races in the midterm elections. Palin’s Facebook page has more than 2,300,000 fans, and she posts almost daily.

The former GOP vice-presidential candidate’s Facebook post Tuesday criticized proposed cap-and-trade legislation, which Palin dubbed “cap-and-tax” — and then she also made the case for the opporunity to defeat the measure by electing these “commonsense conservatives”:

1: John Raese in West Virginia
2: Pat Toomey in Pennsylvania
3: Joe Miller in Alaska
4: Rand Paul in Kentucky
5: Sharron Angle in Nevada
6: John Boozman in Arkansas
7: Carly Fiorina in California

Source: www.newsmax.com...

Okay, Palin lays it out. Puts her money where her mouth is. Everyone of these races have these named folks in deadheats or behind. We will see how they faire. I hope all of them win but honestly, I see 4 of them winning. Maybe with her endorsements.... maybe 6.

Good thing she is a dumb, know nothing. Don't worry Dems, you have nothign to fear..... lol. I bet you there isn't one Democrate that can say they have 2.3 million facebook followers. Don't worry, she is a no-body, nothing to take seriously.

Only about 12 days to go.

Please, vote. Regardless of anything else, VOTE (and let the cards fall where they may).

For those of you who continue to say she is nothing to worry about and no one listens to her (and all the other BS). here is one video with "no one" showing up. (Ft. Meyers Fla 2008).

2010 (March):

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I truthfully hope the republicans win majority again, I want to see America fall. After all, they will just speed up the process of what is already happening. Dems won't prevent it, they'll just sit idle while corporations buy us out of our freedoms. Dems don't have the balls. Republicans will cause it to happen swiftly, Dems will just make it a slow and painful death.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

you there isn't one Democrate that can say
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Uh, it's DEMOCRAT.

And yeah, she is frighteningly ignorant and so are her supporters.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
1: John Raese in West Virginia
2: Pat Toomey in Pennsylvania
3: Joe Miller in Alaska
4: Rand Paul in Kentucky
5: Sharron Angle in Nevada
6: John Boozman in Arkansas
7: Carly Fiorina in California

Any conflicts with that so far?

Candidates Keep Distance From Sarah Palin on Campaign Trail

I found this a little interesting.

Palin made a three-day tour of California last week to rally Republicans, hopping from San Diego to Sacramento in a schedule packed with speeches and rallies. But neither Carly Fiorina, the GOP Senate candidate Palin endorsed, or gubernatorial candidate Meg Whitman attended the events, citing scheduling conflicts.

On Monday, Palin appeared in Nevada to kick off the Tea Party Express bus tour. The rally drew a sizeable crowd, but again, missing from the action was Sharron Angle, the GOP Senate candidate widely touted by Palin.

Even Alaska Senate candidate Joe Miller, whose primary victory was fuelled by Palin's endorsement and the Tea Party Express, hasn't campaigned once with Palin. And there was no sign of Texas Gov. Rick Perry when the former Alaska governor endorsed him in Houston earlier this month.

The last time Palin actually appeared alongside a candidate was Sept. 16, when she spoke at a fundraiser for Kentucky Senate candidate Rand Paul.

I heard something on the news this morning about a new conflict between Palin and Paul over somet type of "scheduling conflict" in the next few weeks but I cannot find anything on that story online just yet.

Sarah Palin is "somewhat of a polarized brand among independents and so what may be an asset in the primary could turn into a liability in the general," Soltis added.

I am sure there are legitimate scheduling conflicts, I just found it interesting.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Palin is a lapdancer for the gop, used to excite the base.
now she got her book deals and spot on fox so
now what do they do with this broad?.
.If she doesnt get her way, she'll take her prayer warriors,
grizzly mamas and whatever retarded bunch that will follow along to a 3d party..
karma seems to apply to politics- ha.
Her "prayer warriors" are the likes of elsa prince, mother of erik , head of blackwater.
so she has a private army already..onward christian soldiers..
look up> army of joel>manifest sons of god>global harvest ministries>dominionists.
new apostolic reformation>christian fighter pilot.com
-she's the joan de arc of the nuclear crusades, using the flagpole as a stripper pole.
getting the base excited and pumped up for more wars. and drilling. and killing.
glad i got my passport and places to go.
"when fascism comes to america, it will be draped in the flag and clutching a cross." sinclair lewis

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Curiousisall

Yes, interesting but nothing to note.

Palin wouldn't announce her support without the person saying okay, I am sure.

From all that I read, canidates usually approach a person they are seeking an endorsement from. I will try to see if that was the case here.

You do bring up a good point (as you always seem to do) but this late in the race, I think schedules are tight.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
reply to post by Curiousisall

Yes, interesting but nothing to note.

Palin wouldn't announce her support without the person saying okay, I am sure.

From all that I read, canidates usually approach a person they are seeking an endorsement from. I will try to see if that was the case here.

You do bring up a good point (as you always seem to do) but this late in the race, I think schedules are tight.

I am sure you are right in that they discussed before hand whether or not she would be getting their support and I agree it could absolutely be nothing. I just could not help but note it when I think about how hard politicians try to make sure they are "seen" in all the right places at all the right times. I certainly will refrain from making any real judgement on what any of it means, I just thought it was interesting that your list and my list coincided so well. Thanks for the nice words, I would hardly expect you to agree with me on anything around here so glad I could raise a point without upsetting an applecart for change.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
carly fiorina = cia

look it up.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Funny thing is I sent some campaign cash to some of those campaigns..... for the DEMOCRATS!!

I sent some money to.....

Joe Manchin..... West Virginia
Joe Sestake..... Pennsylvania
Jack Conway..... Kentucky
Barabara Boxer..... California
Russ Feingold..... Wisconsin
Charlie Crist..... Florida

Take that Palin! I saved my money to give it to candidates who I deemed deserving of the money. I spent $200 on all of them combined.

We shall not lose the Senate, that's right I said WE. I stand behind the Democrats in this election against these crazy people.

The majority of people who actually support Palin are white guys.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

No surpries there, on your donations.

So what and who supports Palin.

I suppose if it was all black men or women she would be okay? (just asking for some clarification),

That's what great about America, You can support whomever you wish.

Me, I wouldn't send a penny to any Democrate, Republican, Palin or anyone else. Support and/or vote yes but not my money.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

You're right everyone has a right to support/not support anyone they choose. I included white men in that post because it's so sad that the most racist and sexist group in America loves Palin like Maher said Friday night "They love these MILFs because they fantasize about the stupid housewife". I think that generally summed it up, IMO only.

That's good if you don't want to send money but just remember they will be inclined to take corporate donations the less money they recieve from the people. Supposedly the Democrats brought in 90% of their money from donations of under $200, so I give them a thumbs up on that one.

I saw on the Ed Show yesterday that supposedly according to a poll 41% think Democrats serve big business while 45% think they serve the ordinary person, Republicans 68% think they serve big business and 22% think they serve the ordinary person.

I am still trying to find this poll online when I find it I will give a link.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Oh yes, because how good a persons political policies are is definitely decided by how many facebook fans they have. In that case Justin Bieber gets my vote for President. I mean sure he's completely unqualified and makes terrible music but he has over 13 MILLION facebook fans.

I'm not a democrat myself but I am afraid of Sarah Palin because the fact people like her frightens me a great deal and leaves me mystified. I don't care what party you belong to this lady is not qualified to lead ANYTHING.

top topics

join