It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zelikow's Key Role in 9/11 Cover-Up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
911blogger.com...

Here is some info about Philip Zelikow and his 'role' in the war of terror. Looks like some good stuff and damning to the OP. Really, just how corrupt is American politics right now?!? Pasties, secret documents, state secrets, denial and re-denial and lots more besides, Zelikow is one of the key players in the manufacturing of consent in regard of the 9/11 attacks and US foreign policy. The video talks about how he had the ability to control the frame of debate about the investigation of 9/11. More fuel for the fire, if the media was doing its job...

Peace

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
www.historycommons.org...:_a_detailed_look=complete_911_timeline_role_of_philip_zelikow&timeline=complete_911_tim eline

Complete timeline of Philip Zelikows involvement in 911.

===

I have always been of the belief that this guy was the key player driving the 911 bus, right from the beginning, to controlling the cover-up.

Target number 1 from the get go was Iraq.

"September 10, 2002: Future 9/11 Commission Executive Director Says ‘Real Threat’ of Iraqi WMDs Is to Israel

In remarks made at a foreign policy conference at the University of Virginia, Philip Zelikow says that Iraq is more of a threat to Israel than to the US and that protecting Israel would be a major motive for a US-Iraq war. Zelikow’s speech goes unreported at the time but will come to light in a 2004 article. Zelikow says: “Why would Iraq attack America or use nuclear weapons against us? I’ll tell you what I think the real threat (is) and actually has been since 1990—it’s the threat against Israel.… And this is the threat that dare not speak its name, because the Europeans don’t care deeply about that threat, I will tell you frankly. And the American government doesn’t want to lean too hard on it rhetorically, because it is not a popular sell.” Zelikow is at the time a member of the President’s Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board (PFIAB), and will later serve as the executive director to the 9/11 Commission. [Asia Times Online, 3/31/2004] John Mearsheimer and Stephen Walt will later use Zelikow’s statement in their controversial paper “The Israel Lobby” as evidence that the Iraq War was launched in part to advance Israel’s security."
edit on 21-10-2010 by leo123 because: trying to fix url

edit on 21-10-2010 by leo123 because: url

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by yyyyyyyyyy

Philip Zelikow came up with an outline of the OS way before the comission got started once the staff found out they created a spoof called:the Warren Comission: Oswald did it trust us we know."

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
lkink doesn't work,,, really wanted to check it out

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by shortywarn
lkink doesn't work,,, really wanted to check it out

Hi:

I tried to fix it twice but this software just won't paste it in it's current form.

My only suggestion is to try and copy the entire link as posted and past it into a new browser page.

==

Let me know if that works.

new topics

top topics

join