It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Reagan's Secret Plan to stop apocalypse :

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I don't know if you have still read this, but I found it interesting :

President Reagan's Secret Plan
to Stop the Apocalypse :

There was a private side to President Ronald Reagan that few Americans knew about. Not only were he and his wife, Nancy, interested in astrology but this president had an interest in psychic predictions. He was a student of Bible prophecy and became fascinated by stories about the looming apocalypse as told in the Book of the Revelation...

Link to the story >>>

[edit on 27-6-2004 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 03:52 AM
link   
this is very interesting to read however. look at your source. it is a free hosted tripod website. and the author lists no sources of his own to credit the story . perhaps if a little more information reguarding the source of this story was provided it would be a little more beliveable.

Just My Opinion

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I allways thought President Reagan would be the one blowing us all up not stoping it. tealc is correct thats a intresting post the website could just be a work of fiction there no proof.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Well the first paragraph is dead on. Reagen was obsessed with astrology and the apocolypse as has been retold by advisors and friends. No big deal really. We all have our quirks.

But the rest of the story I'd call fiction. Angels chained up in Area 51?

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Can you say bull$hit? Four apocoliptyc angels ANGELS? Perhaps not from heaven they are reffering to but come on!! The Bible NEVER said naything of apocolyptic angels. It would be beasts and the nati christ who will bring the appocalypse. There are no angels in Area 51, and alien air crafts did crash but there is no prrof of alien existence oor that UFO's are real, or even if the crashes are real

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   
i tried to keep an open mind about the article, but consider the source, it's really hard for me. TRIPOD!? come on, it must be a joke

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by AD5673
Can you say bull$hit? Four apocoliptyc angels ANGELS? Perhaps not from heaven they are reffering to but come on!! The Bible NEVER said naything of apocolyptic angels.

AD5673, for information, read these two pages :

FALLEN ANGELS AND DEMONS >>>

ABOUT THE DESTROYER ANGEL : APOLLYON/ABADDON >>>

----------------------------------------------------

Yes, this can be a fictions, or like I say a "quasi-fiction", a fiction acting like an allegory of reality. Reagan can really have tryied to empeach apocalypse with taking control of occult powers. Maybe he never chained angels into area 51....

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Well, I can totally believe that Reagan would believe something like this, or that a politician in general could believe this. The Nazis believed in even more fantastic stuff. Who knows what our officials really believe? I mean, the US prez is being told to go into Iraq by God--how much more of a leap is this angel stuff?

Funny, though: if the US gov really ran into these angels, that's exactly what they'd do: lock 'em up in a secret facility. I wonder what they would do to Jesus if he came back?

And the website cited is a little wacky, but interesting reading nonetheless
thanks for the link, Nans!

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Four angels at the River Euphrates?

I don't remember none of that in Biblical prophecy.

The only thing I remember about the River Euphrates in prophecy is that when the end is near, the entire river will dry up and it will reveal a gold treasure at the end of the river and wars will be fought over the gold. That's all.

Four angels?

Well there are Four Beasts in the Book of Revelations who release the Four Horsemen.

There are also Four Angels in the Apocalypse but they are in the four cornes of the Earth, they are not in the Euphrates.

You think you can give us a chapter and verse of the prophecy of the four angels in the Euphrates River because I don't remember reading that at all.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
ok, if you keep reading that website & check out the guy's "remote viewer" son's website, it gets kinda scary...
ummo.cc...
he basically suggests the hydrogen bomb as an effective way for ending the world since he believes the world is ending soon anyway...among other things...like how he is going to kill Osama Bin Laden with remote viewing...
ummo.cc...
there's also stuff on the main site about how to kill your guardian angel, etc...I've never read stuff like this before. Weird...

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Uh...Nans, it was told to someone by a Mysterious Remote Viewer. I might tell you that I ment a Remote Viewer who told me that Ronald Reagan avoided WWIII by wearing purple underpants -- but that wouldn't make it true.

A reading of the Bible would also change your mind about the "four apocalypse angels." It was one angel sounding the trumps, pouring the bowls, and so forth.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassie Clay
ok, if you keep reading that website & check out the guy's "remote viewer" son's website, it gets kinda scary...
ummo.cc...
he basically suggests the hydrogen bomb as an effective way for ending the world since he believes the world is ending soon anyway...among other things...like how he is going to kill Osama Bin Laden with remote viewing...
ummo.cc...
there's also stuff on the main site about how to kill your guardian angel, etc...I've never read stuff like this before. Weird...

How to kill your Guardian Angel? Why on Earth would you want to do that? Kind of antiproductive, don't you think?

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
Four angels at the River Euphrates?

I don't remember none of that in Biblical prophecy.

Biblic quote, once again :

Revelation 9-14 > 9-16 :

Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.
And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThunderCloudHow to kill your Guardian Angel? Why on Earth would you want to do that? Kind of antiproductive, don't you think?

Some people have so many hate in them soul that they can do mad and stupids things, like trying to kill them guardian angel. People of power, like politicians, industry giants... finally have the soul so full of sins and so many crimes and murders to respond face to face with the judgement of God, that they can do stupid, mad and criminals things like that.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I'm habitued to stories of this kind, because at the same period (80's to 90's), when Reagan was prez of USA, the french prez, F. MITTERAND, had the rep to be an occultist. He was knew as 33rd degree master mason, hight initiated occultist, and he never took an important decision (about politic ! ) without consulting his astrolog (Elizabeth TEYSSIER, a famous french astrolog).

Is it possible that R.Reagan was influenced by an occult power secret group (masons?) ?

new topics

top topics

join