It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophetess Baba Vanga predict what will gonna happen in next 3000 years

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

no one in life is perfect. i think if you were you would be in control of everything since you already know it all right?

her being an imperfect human being does not take away from the fact that she had extra sensory abilities

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: dreamlotus1111
i think the ones about muslims entering europe and china being a dominant force in the world are chillingly coming true!

Why is that a significant claim to make? Mulims make up 1/3rd of the world's population. This isn't a new statistic either; they've been like that since the Crusades. Considering that, it isn't a prediction but stating the obvious.

The mention of muslims and the destruction they'll bring wasn't a big deal and nobody cared 5 years ago when this thread was created.

My how times have changed.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   

a reply to: Krazysh0t

you missed what i said though.
are muslims the majority in all of those countries? i dont think so. im personally not too thrilled with the idea of muslims ruling over more of the world then they do now. and im not a fan of christianity running rampant but i am happy that at least here in the US there seem to be more people rejecting the christian ideals (even though its still the majority) it should all be done away with. religion has no place in controlling everything on earth

Um... yes... They've had majorities in a significant portion of the world for a while now. Where else are 1.6 billion Muslims going to go?

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

i think the ones about muslims entering europe and china being a dominant force in the world are chillingly coming true!

Why is that a significant claim to make? Mulims make up 1/3rd of the world's population. This isn't a new statistic either; they've been like that since the Crusades. Considering that, it isn't a prediction but stating the obvious.

The mention of muslims and the destruction they'll bring wasn't a big deal and nobody cared 5 years ago when this thread was created.

My how times have changed.

Not really. 5 years ago people were ranting and raving about Muslims too. It just wasn't as mainstream.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
5079 end of world, lol

e picked a nice year. Not only she miss everything she predicts.

So when you read her predictions you can azure that what she says will not happen, so we can be relax.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vandalour

2010 – World War III. War will begin in November 2010 and end in October 2014. Will begin as usual, then nuclear will be used initially, and then chemical weapons.

2011 – As a result of the fallout of nuclear fallout in the northern hemisphere will not be any animals or vegetation. Then Muslims will wage war against chemical surviving Europeans.

2014 – Most people will suffer skin cancer and other skin diseases (a consequence of chemical warfare).

Holy cow - WWIII sucked, didn't it! I'm glad it's over now and we made it to the other side, but this skin cancer epidemic from all the nuclear radiation kinda sucks as well as the lack of animals and vegetation here in the US. I sure hope they come up with a cure for this widespread skin cancer and somehow bring back beef and veggies - I'm so hungry!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join