It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophetess Baba Vanga predict what will gonna happen in next 3000 years

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   

——————————————————

Baba Vanga was a Bulgarian alleged clairvoyant. She convinced many followers that she possessed paranormal abilities.

Predictions:

2010 – World War III. War will begin in November 2010 and end in October 2014. Will begin as usual, then nuclear will be used initially, and then chemical weapons.

2011 – As a result of the fallout of nuclear fallout in the northern hemisphere will not be any animals or vegetation. Then Muslims will wage war against chemical surviving Europeans.

2014 – Most people will suffer skin cancer and other skin diseases (a consequence of chemical warfare).

2016 – Europe almost lonely (empty).

2018 – New China becomes a world power. Developing countries in turn operated from exploiters.

2023 – A little bit of change in the Earth’s orbit.

2025 – Europe still little settled.

2028 – Creating a new energy source (probably a controlled thermonuclear reaction). Hunger is gradually being overcome. Launched a manned spacecraft to Venus.

2033 – The polar ice are melting. Greater levels of the oceans.

2043 – The world economy is thriving. In Europe, Muslims rule.

2046 – any bodies (organs) can be manufactured (cloning?). Replacing the bodies is becoming one of the best methods of treatment.

2066 – During the attack on the Muslim Rome, the United States used a new kind of weapon – the climate. The sharp cooling (instant freezing).

2076 – Classless Society (communism).

2084 – The restoration of nature.

2088 – A new disease – aging for a few seconds!

2097 – The rapid aging defeated.

2100 – Artificial sun illuminates the dark side of the Earth.

2111 – People become living robots.

2123 – The war between small nations. Big nations do not intervene.

2125 – Hungary will receive signals from space.

2130 – Colony under water (with the help of sympathetic councils).

2164 – Animals turn half-human.

2167 – A new religion.

2170 – Major drought.

2183 – A colony on Mars becomes a nuclear power, and demands independence from the Earth (like when – the United States from England).

2187 – Will stop 2 large eruption of volcanoes.

2195 – Sea Colony fully developed, abundant energy and food.

2196 – Complete mixing of Asians and Europeans.

2201 – At the Sun slowing thermonuclear processes. Temperature drops.

2221 – In the search for extraterrestrial life, humanity comes into contact with what – something terrible.

2256 – Spacecraft forgotten to Earth terrible new disease.

2262 – Planets gradually changing planetary orbit. Mars is threatened by comets.

2271 – Restart physical constants are changed. (Laws of physics changed?)

2273 – Mixing yellow, white and black races. New race.

2279 – Power from nothing (probably from a vacuum or a black hole).

2288 – Travel back in time (Time Travel invented?). New contacts with aliens.

2291 – The sun cools. Attempts were being made to light it again.

2296 – Powerful eruption on the Sun. Changing the force of gravity. Beginning to fall old space stations and satellites.

2299 – In France, guerrilla movement against Islam.

2302 – New important laws and secrets of the universe revealed.

2304 – Secrets of the Moon revealed.

2341 – Something terrible is approaching Earth from space.

2354 – An accident in one of the artificial Sun leads to drought.

2371 – The great famine.

2378 – A new fast-growing race.

2480 – 2 artificial Suns collide. Land in the twilight.

3005 -The war on Mars. Violated the trajectory of the planet.

3010 – Comet hits Moon. Around the Earth – ring/zone of the stones and dust.

3797 – By this time on Earth killed all life, but mankind will be able to lay the foundations for a new life in another stellar system.

3803 – A new planet is populated by little. Fewer contacts between people. Climate new planet affects the organisms of people – they mutate.

3805 – The war between humans for resources. More than half of people dying out.

3815 – The war is over.

3854 – The development of civilization virtually stops. People live flocks as beasts.

3871 – New prophet tells people about moral values, religion.

3874 – New prophet receives support from all segments of the population. Organized a new church.

3878 – along with the Church to re-train new people forgotten sciences.

4302 – New cities are growing in the world. New Church encourages the development of new technology and science.

4302 – The development of science. Scientists discovered in the overall impact of all diseases in organism behavior.

4304 – Found a way to win any disease.

4308 – Due to mutation people at last beginning to use their brains more than 34%. Completely lost the notion of evil and hatred.

4509 – Getting to Know God. The man has finally been reached such a level of development that can communicate with God.

4599 – People achieve immortality.

4674 – The development of civilization has reached its peak. The number of people living on different planets is about 340 billion. Assimilation begins with aliens.

5076 – A boundary universe. With it, no one knows.

5078 – The decision to leave the boundaries of the universe. While about 40 percent of the population is against it.

5079 – End of the World.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Crazy old bint.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I like: People become living robots. Yippee!

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Check this link out.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath

That was one of my personal favourites as well

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Here´s recent thread about baba Vanga predictions:

Baba Vanga

edit:

reply to post by Rhadamanthus

you got me

edit on 21-10-2010 by Zmurfix because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
She forgot:

2257 - Elvis is discovered alive and well only to be hit by a flying car and die the next day because the teenage driver was hologram texting.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Her predictions are a goldmine for anyone who writes for hollywood. No lack of creativity here, they all would make great movies!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

And we're living in a modern society? Hard to believe people in these days and age believe such nonsense.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
i remember vaguely coming across something about this prophetess on the internet and almost started a thread to see if someone could help me find her name but alas i found it myself! and there are tons of threads about her on this site!

i personally am very intrigued and find it crazy how many (not all) of her prophecies have indeed come true.

i think the ones about muslims entering europe and china being a dominant force in the world are chillingly coming true!

im really fascinated about the humans physically becoming more like androids and time travel which i have often had a hunch was possible if not physically through conscious awareness.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DangerDeath

And yet we still continue to fight for another couple thousand years. That doesn't sound right. I figured that once we get the whole immortality/no need for reproduction thing worked out, we wouldn't have any reason to fight anymore.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

hm why would we not fight because of being immortal?

i was reading through baba vangas prophecies and it struck me how much it goes along with the theory of ancient aliens and how we may have come from other parts of the universe in the start.

the earth is billions of years old

but humans have only been around the past 200,000 years.

so why have we not been around billions of years? like the earth?

we must have been dropped off or started a "new" life here on this planet.

its interesting that you see along the timeline that there is destruction then rebuilding and destruction again and again.

i think its inevitable that we will have to find a new home (if we dont kill one another off first) because the earth has limited resources and is getting so incredibly polluted.

but when you get a group of many different individuals together there will always be someone who wants to have POWER and control OTHERS and then that leads to fighting and rebellion ect...

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamlotus1111
i think the ones about muslims entering europe and china being a dominant force in the world are chillingly coming true!

Why is that a significant claim to make? Mulims make up 1/3rd of the world's population. This isn't a new statistic either; they've been like that since the Crusades. Considering that, it isn't a prediction but stating the obvious.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
geez, who cares what she says....the web is full of these "seers and prophets"...

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t
well regarding the above which says 2043 – The world economy is thriving. In Europe, Muslims rule.

from my understanding muslims come from the middle east primarily. not europe. so that is a significant change. and it seems almost overnight with the syrian crisis and muslim people relocating in masses to europe.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamlotus1111

No, it wasn't overnight in the slightest. Muslims exist and have existed in Asia, Africa, Europe, and the Americas for centuries now. The only difference between then and now is that we are paying attention to it more so these days.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
So? She was wrong in the first couple years of her "prophecy"?
"Many will claim, knowledge.. in the end". Saying.. "here is truth/Christ"! Redemption. .. "But the end is not yet".
She's a work of something, alright.
Grain of salt. Comes to my mind.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamlotus1111
hm why would we not fight because of being immortal?

The Buddha said that desire creates unhappiness. Just think about how much effort we currently put in to keeping ourselves alive and trying to reproduce. Sure, there are some people who want power, but becoming immortal changes the game. You get power by controlling what people need -- oil, water, gold, mating, etc. But if nobody needs anything from you, you have no power.

There's also no time limit. There's no need to concern yourself with trying to become famous or infamous so that people will remember you through the ages -- because you'll still be there through the ages. With immortality, your resources become limitless. You want gold? Start collecting tiny bits of gold. In 10,000 years, you'll have all the gold you could ever want. Want to travel to the stars? Start building a rocket ship, bit by bit. Even at current rocket speeds, you'll have plenty of time (forever) to go wherever you wanted to go.

The hardest part about being immortal would be not to go insane. If you were a human consciousness in an immortal, indestructible robot body, you could sit on a hill and do nothing but watch the sun spin around for tens of thousands of years. No need to do anything else. No need to solve a problem. No need to go get a sandwich. No need to enslave the rest of the world.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

you missed what i said though.
are muslims the majority in all of those countries? i dont think so. im personally not too thrilled with the idea of muslims ruling over more of the world then they do now. and im not a fan of christianity running rampant but i am happy that at least here in the US there seem to be more people rejecting the christian ideals (even though its still the majority) it should all be done away with. religion has no place in controlling everything on earth

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

hm i get what you are saying but that is a theory in itself that i think would be impossible. even man made parts fail and if you think about it why would a conscious soul that is already infinite want to live in a hunk of metal on a planet with harsh elements (all planets have natural disasters and varying climates) for all of eternity
would they not just transcend to a different dimension or realm where there is no need for physical form in the first place?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join