It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranoia = much richer mental state

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Isn't it much more interesting living in a world full of vast secret conspiracies and mystic science than in the boring mundane world we are generally persuaded to believe in?

My life at present allows me some freedom to live mentally disconnected from the average corporate rat race head space. I find that as you get very disconnected and read alternate meanings into things, it begins to feel like something or someone is sending messages to you. Sort of schizophrenic if you will. Paranoia also gives you this impression that you are operating at or perceiving the crux of significant events. (Makes you feel significant or important, however real or unreal that is)

Since I personally have no notions of God or anything else having some proscribed method for my life, I rather enjoy submerging myself in the probably delusional state of paranoia. It is interesting though the number of scientific achievements that have been made by people with somewhat mystical leanings. I suppose it is the anticipation of the journey into the unknown place, or of arcane and undiscovered facts about the universe that spurs the hungry mind on.

Thoughts or comments?

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Could not agree more. Besides who says there must be one way of thinking. go out on a limb. have fun and decide what mentality you want.

new topics

join