It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google To Bring/Translate 2000 Year Old Dead Sea Scrolls Online

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stryker Ops
reply to post by Michael Cecil

So you're going to hate me.

Certainly a puzzling statement.

I do believe in the power of knowledge and that many historical items such as the Dead Sea Scrolls contain information that will blow ones mind however I do not believe in Christ or Jesus.

Relevance?

I don't know precisely what I believe in however you cannot convince me that something exists which has never been proven to be fact or fiction.

All of this is beside the point that I am making.

I am saying that Moses, Isaiah, Daniel, Jesus and Mohammed had knowledge of memories of previous lives.

Such a Doctrine is not specifically defined in the Torah; but it was ultimately referred to as the Doctrine of "resurrection".

That Doctrine was then turned upside down by their followers.

Turning that Doctrine upside down by the Pharisee Paul resulted very directly in the slaughter of millions of Jews during the Holocaust.

And, today, the very same contradiction of that Doctrine is inciting a coming genocidal war in the Middle East over Jerusalem and Iran's nuclear enrichment program.

That is the origin of the violence between Jews, Christians and Muslims.

Also Organized religion disgusts me

Much less than it does me since I have very specific knowledge of precisely how the original Revelations have been perverted out of greed, arrogance, and the lust for power.

as it is full of contradictions that do nothing but maintain a swagger that boasts how powerful they are in everyone's lives. You can worship a pope or rabbi or what have you but I won't. Any organization that has an 11 trillion dollar wall that says paid for with your donations

No idea of what you are referring to here.

I do appreciate your information don't take my first paragraph wrong it is not an attack on you, just organized religion.

Strange. I did not perceive it as being a personal attack at all.

Thank you for enlightening me to the meaning of the post. I had figured but my post didn't come out correctly. My point was that it most certainly will be redacted in the same manner or a more slimy manner by TPTB (government or organized religions) so that they can maintain this information as well as some power over you and I. In the instance that something exists in these redacted scrolls that one can discern we should try to capture that information in some way shape or form.

All of this is not really necessary.

They have prevented, through censorship, any other explanation of those documents than the one that they want publicized. Billions of dollars of their economic interests are at stake here; thus the reason for this censorship. And the media knows what side their bread is buttered on.

It is not so much a conspiracy as it is everyone placing their own individual economic interests above, surprisingly, the very survival of human civilization itself. In other words, they are all absolutely convinced that they can pursue, willy nilly, their own economic self interests--inciting, by the way, a genocidal conflict between Jews, Christians and Muslims throughout the Middle East--and that they can then walk away unscathed by any consequences of their censorship of the Truth.

They are going to be unpleasantly surprised.

Michael

new topics

<< 1   >>

join