It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awesome conception to birth animation...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I thought I'd post a little something you can share with non conspiracy enthusiasts as well as family. Slap this on full screen and take a ride through a journey you've forgotten about...

I'd like to pose a question though with this video.

I have a very good friend who swears he can remember being born, he says that his very first memory is of being really cold, wet and suddenly in very bright light. He is 62 years old and not prone to flights of fancy but it interests me because I on the other hand, although younger then he, have only very fragmented memories of before I was 10 years old and NONE from before I was 8 years old....... So my question is, do any of you have memories from babyhood or even before? Have any of you asked your parents and confirmed the memories as real?

oops that was two questions! Sorry...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 21-10-2010 by yzzyUK because: because she is going to kick the you tube inbedder in... gah!

edit on 21-10-2010 by Gemwolf because: Fixed YouTube embedding

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I can't make the video work.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Thank you Gemwolf! xx

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I have a memory of being born, although I was always convinced it was a dream I had when I was really young - until my mum confirmed it was true.

I remember screaming like I've never screamed before, all I could hear were the animal-like scream sounds coming out of my mouth and I felt really uncomfortable because I'd pooped myself! I then remember 2 women holding me over a sink and washing the poop off me.

Mum confirmed that this was exactly what happened when I was born, I was covered in meconium and screaming my lungs off because I'd been in distress and the midwifes took me straight over to the basin and washed me.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
FWIW: 4 Years old, definitely.

Possibly a very small fragment of memory from 2.

Watching Popeye and Olive Oyl on a black & white TV. No remote. TV's had analog dials back then.

TV... transmitting moving pictures through the open air for anyone to receive!!! What an awesome invention!

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Wow!! great animation...thanks for sharing. One can see how all life
at a certain time in development favors one another whether it is animal
or human.

~holly

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
awesome video

I happen to be pregnant at the moment so I really enjoyed this!

I think my earliest memory was from around 18 months; I remember toddling into the bathroom and reaching up on the counter to grab my mom's curling iron and it burned me. I also remember being able to climb out of my crib and walk to my parent's room, just so they could put me back in bed... Not sure how old I was at that point but young enough to still be in the crib, less than 24 months I suppose?

Also, I heard that supposedly, we aren't supposed to remember being born because it's more of a traumatic experience than dying. (well, dying naturally I guess they meant) And if everyone carried that traumatic memory with them from that point on, it wouldn't be such a great life.
edit on 21-10-2010 by casijones because: forgot to add something

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by casijones

Congratulations! Having had 5 children myself I was a bit teary eyed at the last few frames of the video above... awwwww ...

I wonder why some people then [like me] have such bitty or non existent memories of childhood?

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Holly N.R.A.
Wow!! great animation...thanks for sharing. One can see how all life
at a certain time in development favors one another whether it is animal
or human.

~holly

Thank you.... and you are right, at around embryo week 4 it would take a trained eye to know what embryo one was looking at

ok what is the secret to embedding images *head desk*

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by casijones
awesome video

I think my earliest memory was from around 18 months; I remember toddling into the bathroom and reaching up on the counter to grab my mom's curling iron and it burned me. I also remember being able to climb out of my crib and walk to my parent's room, just so they could put me back in bed... Not sure how old I was at that point but young enough to still be in the crib, less than 24 months I suppose?

Also, I heard that supposedly, we aren't supposed to remember being born because it's more of a traumatic experience than dying. (well, dying naturally I guess they meant) And if everyone carried that traumatic memory with them from that point on, it wouldn't be such a great life.

It's funny you say that about it being traumatic, because I had an EXTREMELY vivid dream once.

I was floating in space, quite near to the Earth, I didn't seem to have a body, but I could see. I was moving slowly closer to Earth and the closer I became, the faster I would travel. I passed through the clouds and I started to be able to see more detail. I got closer and closer, faster and faster and then SLAM, I was SHOVED into my body, which appeared to be at the exact split second I was being born.

As this happened, I took an ENORMOUS breath and it hurt, SO BAD. My lungs burnt. I started screaming and screaming because the force I felt when I was slammed into my body and the first breath I took were so traumatising, both physically and mentally.

The dream felt so real. I've wondered to this day if that's what really happened to me when I was born.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
UGH, why would someone want to post agony like this.

If you are a man, you don't understand.

If you are a woman, forget it!

Or if you are one woman I saw, love it - ugh ugh ugh.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows
UGH, why would someone want to post agony like this.

If you are a man, you don't understand.

If you are a woman, forget it!

Or if you are one woman I saw, love it - ugh ugh ugh.

I didn't understand a word of that... sorry

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Fantastic video! Star and flag

Had to go to the YouTube link to watch it in full screen. I will have to post this in my 'Inherent fear of Grays' thread too.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by KatieVA

Originally posted by casijones
awesome video

It's funny you say that about it being traumatic, because I had an EXTREMELY vivid dream once.

I was floating in space, quite near to the Earth, I didn't seem to have a body, but I could see. I was moving slowly closer to Earth and the closer I became, the faster I would travel. I passed through the clouds and I started to be able to see more detail. I got closer and closer, faster and faster and then SLAM, I was SHOVED into my body, which appeared to be at the exact split second I was being born.

As this happened, I took an ENORMOUS breath and it hurt, SO BAD. My lungs burnt. I started screaming and screaming because the force I felt when I was slammed into my body and the first breath I took were so traumatising, both physically and mentally.

The dream felt so real. I've wondered to this day if that's what really happened to me when I was born.

It's quite possible! It almost sounds like the reverse version of the tunnel you go through when you die. Perhaps it wasn't a dream after all but a memory! I wouldn't rule it out. Thanks for sharing that

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I have a 3 memories from pre-toddler age. All were about 6 months of age. At first my parents claim that I was just remembering the details of the photographs, but I could tell them who took the picture and some words that were said. One in particular was of me and my father walking in a creek. I was in a shoulder backpack, my perspective of the memory was from over his shoulder.
The second memory involves 2 dogs we had, both of which were gone before I turned one. One had a set of bloody paws. That wasn't in any memory books and neither of my parents talked about that incident until I brought it up.
The third... is a little embarrassing, but since I was SOOOO little. It involved my diaper and some things that should stay in it, but in this one and only instance... didn't. Yeah I remember that.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Totally fantastic animation! Thank you for sharing!

top topics

join